ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy 4th of July
Ethan Russell
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guys...switch on to TNN....NOW! Return to archive
06-23-03 11:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Party at Hef's.
06-23-03 11:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Shit.

Kid Rock.

Talk about a buzz killer.

There was a nearly naked chick in a big martini glass when I put up this post.

And now it's fuckin' Kid Rock...this thing has gone down hill fast.
06-24-03 03:51 AM
Prodigal Son That Kid Rock woulda been the perfect loser roadie for the Faces: he drinks a lot. The guy needs 3 beers to wake up, 2 for breakfast and if he has a concert or party that night, 5 beers and a bottle of Jack to get him in the mood. And then the real drinking starts. Yet, he always seems somewhere comfortably between mildly pissed and sober!
06-25-03 10:59 AM
egon and wadda u know:

Robert James Ritchie (aka Kid Rock) was arrested by Michigan cops in March 1991 and September 1997. Both arrests were alcohol related, though dispositions are unclear
06-25-03 02:20 PM
gypsy Tell me I'm not the only one who notices a resemblance between Kid Rock and Macauley Kulkin.
06-25-03 02:28 PM
Larry Dallas I'm surprised that Kid Rock hasn't infiltrated the Stones camp. He tries to co-op everyone else. He's such a poser. He's a trust fund kid who tries to pass himself off as trailer trash.
06-25-03 03:38 PM
Gazza >Tell me I'm not the only one who notices a resemblance between Kid Rock and Macauley Kulkin.

LMAO....fuck,youre right too!!
06-25-03 03:44 PM
gypsy Thank you, Gazza!
06-26-03 05:03 AM
egon back-stage at some award show he once said;

"move over keith richards, there's a new sheriff in town"

yeah right!
06-26-03 06:20 AM
beer he did infiltrate the stones camp. he played onstage with keef and sheryll crow in a bar in new york.
06-26-03 02:17 PM
gypsy Macauley Culkin
06-26-03 02:38 PM
Joey

www.TinaJordan.com

www.ChristiShake.com

www.HoweMilitary.com

WTF ??????????????????????????????????????????????

J.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003