ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy 4th of July
Ethan Russell
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones in Toronto Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
06-25-03 10:28 AM
sammy davis jr. The Stones will be performing at the Shy Bladder Syndrome Benefit Festival in August. Site to be determined. By the way, I can't wait to see the Stones arrive in Toronto in their custom made air-tight spacesuits for the SARS benefit.
06-25-03 11:23 AM
nankerphelge I intend to piss in balloons and sell them to the masses when Justin Timberlake is on stage!!!

06-25-03 11:34 AM
Joey " I intend to piss in balloons and sell them to the masses when Justin Timberlake is on stage!!! "

Speaking of Shy Bladders .

www.paruresis.org

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY JACK

.............and the funky bunch !
06-25-03 12:20 PM
jb I understand that their will be a section in the park for kiddie rides and that Pete Townshend will be providing the entertainment.
06-25-03 02:08 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
I understand that their will be a section in the park for kiddie rides and that Pete Townshend will be providing the entertainment.

No doubt you'll be reporting on token sales...
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
06-25-03 02:20 PM
sirmoonie That was uncalled for Josh.
06-25-03 02:22 PM
jb I'm sorry.......
06-25-03 02:23 PM
gypsy Joey says that Petey puts on a killer puppet show!
06-25-03 02:30 PM
sirmoonie That was uncalled for Gypsy.

06-25-03 02:30 PM
nankerphelge I have heard the same thing!

I hear he can control three puppets at once!

I wonder how he does that????

06-25-03 02:31 PM
jb I think Gypsy has come around to liking me....I know Luxury1 always despised me.
06-25-03 02:31 PM
sirmoonie Et tu, nankus?
06-25-03 02:32 PM
JumpinJackFlash You know, i'd be very excited to go to this show, although i'd be scared as hell. Toronto is a great distance, and on top of it, there is 600,000 people. It would sure be nice if there was a Rocks Off depot or something, like a destination point, wouldn't feel so all alone then, at least a person would fell like they belong to a group. Would a person actually see the stage with that many people.
06-25-03 02:33 PM
jb Shidoobee Doug always has great get togethers. Look at his site and I am sure you will meet nice people of all walks of life.
06-25-03 02:33 PM
nankerphelge TORONTO!
06-25-03 02:57 PM
parmeda You'll be happy to know that I just finalized Nanky's travel plans for Toronto...
He will be staying a mere farmer's mile from the festivities.
He has requested a stall near the door.
(Mucking is optional.)
He has opted for a shearer rather than a blow-dryer.
And he has insisted that the cock that awakens him in the morning is kept at bay. (He fears the rumors...)
06-25-03 03:03 PM
nankerphelge Oh thank you Pammy -- sounds like a regular "Scottish Harem" up there!! I'm quite excited!

06-25-03 03:10 PM
gypsy jb, you kind of grew on me...
06-25-03 03:10 PM
parmeda
...only the best for my friends
06-25-03 08:51 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You'll be happy to know that I just finalized Nanky's travel plans for Toronto...
He will be staying a mere farmer's mile from the festivities.
He has requested a stall near the door.
(Mucking is optional.)
He has opted for a shearer rather than a blow-dryer.
And he has insisted that the cock that awakens him in the morning is kept at bay. (He fears the rumors...)

Pammy--you have arranged for video recording equipment, I trust??!!! Imagine the Header Pics.........

LMAO

LadyJ.
06-25-03 09:37 PM
parmeda Video, my ass...
I've got a live-feed satelite directly to those jumbo-trons!
06-25-03 11:27 PM
Lambchop I have finialized my travel plans and shall be there. I am quite attracted to Chuck Levell's hair and have missed it all these months.
06-26-03 12:47 PM
Miss U. You're welcome here JJF:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stonestoronto/
06-26-03 09:38 PM
Lazy Bones Here a some faq's about Downsview Park.

http://www.q107.com/station/sp_stones_faq.cfm
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003