ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy 4th of July
Ethan Russell
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody know where I can get.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-19-03 02:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot ....a gutar strap like the one Woody is wearing in the 6/19/03 header pic?
06-19-03 03:08 PM
Joey Stoney .............................................

I was going to answer your question , but the board took so long to download due to my Baby Steelie's ubiquitous MP3 Files and numerous 500K Pics that I have forgotten your question already .

Shiver .............................

Jacky !
06-19-03 03:25 PM
Moonisup I think they are handmade SS,

in the book "love you live" there is a piece about the guitarstraps,

Rik
06-19-03 03:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Please remove the other Chuck pic as well.
06-19-03 03:53 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Please remove the other Chuck pic as well.

never
06-19-03 04:02 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

never

Ow yes you will!!!
06-19-03 04:43 PM
steel driving hammer Simple SS - Always Remember Baby Steps like in the movie What About Bob...

1st step is to simply get a thick black plain strap, similar to the one Ronnie has.

2nd step, can't remember where but I've seen patches of the Lics Tounge logo somewhere on the net for sale. Maybe Ebay or rs.com etc.

3rd step, get those patches and stitch or glue them on the thick black plain strap you already have.

Then you'll be singing....WHOOP THERE IT IS!!!
06-19-03 04:57 PM
throbby Christ, just sneak backstage in Toronto and "acquire" one.
06-19-03 05:09 PM
telecaster The sad thing is the huge photo of Chuck slows the downloading.

Kinda like he does at a Stones show

How did the "creature" like the concert?
06-19-03 05:10 PM
Moonisup
quote:
telecaster wrote:
The sad thing is the huge photo of Chuck slows the downloading.

Kinda like he does at a Stones show

How did the "creature" like the concert?

Telecaster, here works Chuck just fine, so he won't go. and he won't go at the concerts also

chuck ain't slow, he just waves with his arms to tell to keith and charlie where the chorus and the end of the song is, now that is sad
06-19-03 05:18 PM
steel driving hammer Someone has to tell em' when to end/change Moonisup, Both Keith and Charlie have their hands full and since Chuck ain't really playing good piano, he has his hands free.
;^)
06-19-03 05:23 PM
Moonisup Sdh believe me,

chuck waves his hands widely and then trrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiingg over the whole piano END

that's the way it goes
06-19-03 05:33 PM
steel driving hammer Maybe Chuck should just stick his head down (like Stu) and just play the fucking piano.

The boys know when to stop and when to change, trust me...

It's getting late over there, go to bed, LOL.
06-19-03 05:36 PM
Moonisup
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

The boys know when to stop and when to change, trust me...

they don't know that,
06-19-03 05:37 PM
steel driving hammer Anyone know where I can get toilet paper like this?

06-19-03 06:06 PM
Factory Girl This is pie paper.
06-19-03 08:00 PM
gypsy FG, I would NEVER come out of the bathroom if I had that kind of toilet paper! ha!

SS, my sister makes all kinds of clothes, belts, and accessories, and they sell them in the Harley Davidson stores around here...she is really talented. I could ask her if she could make you a guitar strap like Ronnie's. I'm sure she could do it.
06-19-03 08:03 PM
parmeda SS...if this helps to answer your question

Go to your local Harley Davidson showroom, seriously.
They always have a bulletin board where local leather craftsmen post their business cards. Look and see what's there, you'd be surprised. I have done this many times in the past for custom made leather pieces. These guys are very tallented and you may luck out hooking up with a fellow Stones Fan! And you know what the odds of that are

Good luck! Let me know if you'd like me to check with my guys in this neck of the woods
06-19-03 08:06 PM
Boomy Ahhhh, pie.
06-19-03 08:16 PM
mac_daddy Chuck sucks, and he should be fired...

they sh*tcanned all the others whose heads grew too big, and Chuck tries to upstage them every chance he gets...

mac will be back soon enough!!!!!!

and that pic does slow stuff down (and I am on broadband), esp. when there are 15 of them on the same page...

love the avatar, though.
06-19-03 08:58 PM
Joey " This is pie paper. "

< ------- Oh Hell , THAT'S Friggin Funny !!!!!!

Agreed little buddy . Katie , don't tell anyone , but you are rapidly becoming my favorite poster around here .

Come to Joey .............................

" Born on the floor of a noodle shop Ronnie "

Jacky !

06-19-03 09:09 PM
telecaster Chuck does suck. It is the 100th anniversery of Harley Davidson this summer. Milwaukee. Wisconsin.

I live real close

joey is a 1.5 hr flight away

gypsy is a 1.5 hr flight away

06-20-03 12:13 AM
gypsy Hmmm...Tele, don't tell Joey, but you are rapidly becoming my favorite poster around here!

Your little ploys to make me jealous are not going to work, Joey!
06-20-03 12:31 AM
Sir Stonesalot Seriously, no one knows where Ronnie gets his straps?

Someone has GOT to be making the fucking things....and selling them. I just gotta get me one of them. I might play like shit...but at least I'll look good.

Gypsy...how much do you think your sister would charge me for something like that?
06-20-03 12:39 AM
gypsy I have no idea how much it would cost, SS. I'd have to show her that picture of said guitar strap, and let her figure it out. I'm not all artsy and craftsy like she is, so I have no clue.
06-20-03 12:50 AM
Sir Stonesalot Lemme see if any of the guitar players on the board know where to find them first.

I'll PM you if I run out of options.

Thanks for the offer though...you are a sweety. Ooooohhhh baby, if I weren't a married man.....
06-20-03 03:21 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Lemme see if any of the guitar players on the board know where to find them first.

I'll PM you if I run out of options.

Thanks for the offer though...you are a sweety. Ooooohhhh baby, if I weren't a married man.....

see my first reply
06-20-03 04:48 AM
egon send me usd 99,59 and i'll se what i can do
06-20-03 05:04 AM
egon sir.

looed around a bit, but the "closest" i got was this

http://www.eldoradostraps.com/reviews.htm

cheers.

06-20-03 10:44 AM
Sir Stonesalot HOLY SHIT!!!

I only paid $200.00 for my guitar...I don't need to look good that bad. I'll make do with the strap Epiphone gave me.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003