ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP BRIAN JONES 1942 - 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Billy Idol Rebel Yell SSC Return to archive
26th June 2007 08:13 AM
Daethgod just stumbled across this :

Revelations included a story about hanging out with Ron Wood of the Rolling Stones at a party he was having for Mick Jagger. Billy noticed the label on the bottle they were drinking. He asked Ron and Keith Richards if they were going to use it for anything. It didn't really fit with "Street Fightin' Man" or "Jumpin' Jack Flash" so they said no. Billy replied good, because I'm going to write a song and name my next album Rebel Yell after the Tennessee Sour Mash they were drinking.

http://www.rocklibrary.com/Library/entity.aspx?id=ba3d2f68-ae78-4679-b3de-cea6e3fa0802
26th June 2007 10:40 AM
Saint Sway What kind of wolf puss was Billy Idol that he had never seen a bottle of Rebel Yell until that moment

I can only assume that after his naive inquiry, they immediately ripped the Seagrams Wine Cooler out of his hand and cracked it over his head, tossed him out the door and told him that Cyndi Lauper's party was down the block.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
26th June 2007 01:03 PM
pdog That is so stupid, it might actually be true....
26th June 2007 01:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
What kind of wolf puss was Billy Idol that he had never seen a bottle of Rebel Yell until that moment

I can only assume that after his naive inquiry, they immediately ripped the Seagrams Wine Cooler out of his hand and cracked it over his head, tossed him out the door and told him that Cyndi Lauper's party was down the block.

[Edited by Saint Sway]

he went to boy georges "party"
26th June 2007 11:44 PM
glencar Isn't Idol a crackhead these days> He sure had talent back then.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)