ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP BRIAN JONES 1942 - 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH Return to archive
26th June 2007 01:10 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm trying to get my new home ready, but my contractors are like hell. The guy doing the bathroom is now about 1 month to late with his stuff and it has still not been finished. Last friday, my new wooden floor arrived. But nobody could find the guy who would install it. He was found yesterday however, to find that my brand new wooden floor is damaged due to production errors. So it has been returned and I am waiting on a new new wooden floor...

And the worst thing is: if I kick them out, I won't be able to get someone before the end of summer.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
26th June 2007 05:12 AM
Angiegirl Just a little consolation to put things in perspective:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/25/cruise.germany.reut/index.html
26th June 2007 05:59 AM
egon
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'm trying to get my new home ready, but my contractors are like hell. The guy doing the bathroom is now about 1 month to late with his stuff and it has still not been finished. Last friday, my new wooden floor arrived. But now one could find the guy who would install it. He was found yesterday however, to find that my brand new wooden floor is damaged due to production errors. So it has been returned and I am waiting on a new new wooden floor...

And the worst thing is: if I kick them out, I won't be able to get someone before the end of summer.

didn't know you were living in the south of france...
26th June 2007 07:43 AM
albert Mark: relax, have a Heineken...........
26th June 2007 10:53 AM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Wanna hear some GOOD news ?!

PARIS HILTON IS FREE !!!!!!

www.FreeParis.com

Jazzy !
26th June 2007 11:07 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Joey wrote:

Wanna hear some GOOD news ?!

www.FreeParis.com

Jazzy !

made my day, week, year!
26th June 2007 12:53 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
made my day, week, year!

Mine too. Did she cry? Please tell me she cried...
26th June 2007 01:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Mine too. Did she cry? Please tell me she cried...

She did not.
26th June 2007 01:32 PM
Angiegirl Damn bitch.
26th June 2007 01:38 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat She just called to ask if she could come over to show here latest thong.
26th June 2007 04:35 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I'm trying to get my new home ready, but my contractors are like hell. The guy doing the bathroom is now about 1 month to late with his stuff and it has still not been finished. Last friday, my new wooden floor arrived. But nobody could find the guy who would install it. He was found yesterday however, to find that my brand new wooden floor is damaged due to production errors. So it has been returned and I am waiting on a new new wooden floor...

[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]

go to home depot/lowes and buy a do it yourself book...and tackle the project yourself.

fuck these milking contractors...
26th June 2007 05:36 PM
tumbled
quote:
Joey wrote:

so we can resume breathing now??? Let us bow our heads and say a prayer of thankfulness for this mercy that has been shown to us.
26th June 2007 06:12 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:

so we can resume breathing now??? Let us bow our heads and say a prayer of thankfulness for this mercy that has been shown to us.

Amen !!

Tumbled .....

In Paris Hilton you have a young woman ( .. an ' All American Woman ' , really ) who is so THOROUGHLY American that she reflects all of our nation's passions , emotions , contradictions and trends .

When Paris Hilton succeeds , it is AMERICA that succeeds .... and when Paris Hilton fails it is America's failure .

|
|
V

Jacky Hilton ! ™

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)