ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP BRIAN JONES 1942 - 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Complete Saville Theater 1969 Return to archive
24th June 2007 04:21 PM
Boogie-Woogie hi,

i know only the 3 songs from that gig surfaced on dvd until now, but there must be the complete gig i guess...

anybody thought about the time counter in the left corner...
it runs about 2 and a half hours and i guess somebody must have the complete show on 8 mm or something...

is there the complete tape available today?
24th June 2007 05:20 PM
Erik_Snow Neither audio or footage circulates, apart from the 3 tracks. Same goes for Lyceum Theatre 1969
24th June 2007 05:30 PM
Boogie-Woogie but from lyceum nothing exists or am i wrong?

i still think somebody must have more of the saville gig...

by the way: a time ago i heard about that some of the maysel brothers 1969 footage will probably make it onto a scorsese(sorry for the wrong name)documentary or something liek that.

is this true?
24th June 2007 10:08 PM
guitarman53 I haven't heard anything about the extra footage of '69 tour, but that would be like a gold mine, all that was included in Gimme Shelter DVD was "Little Queenie/Carol & Prodical son, & I know a lot more was filmed, like the entire Madison Square garden show, it would be fantastic if more was released.
25th June 2007 12:09 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Boogie-Woogie wrote:
but from lyceum nothing exists or am i wrong?

Correct, my post above was a bit unlear
26th June 2007 08:18 AM
Boogie-Woogie the MSG show would be in fact the holy grail of unrealesed footage!!!

damn, i hope they will manage to get this stuff on dvd in the future...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)