ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP BRIAN JONES 1942 - 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys , Barcelona 21st June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
22nd June 2007 07:12 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for those, Memo! Just grabbed 'em with my AresTube (http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/).

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
22nd June 2007 09:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Start me up. thanks jackstones at http://rocksoff.org/foro

22nd June 2007 11:10 PM
mrhipfl that intro vid with the fireworks had my heart RACING in Switzerland. Everytime the rockets were fired I thought it was Charlie on his drum, lol.
23rd June 2007 05:46 AM
tumbled
wow. streets of love has evolved really beautifully.
[Edited by tumbled]
23rd June 2007 09:01 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Start me up. thanks jackstones at http://rocksoff.org/foro

I got goosebumps just watching that. Thanks Voodoo!
23rd June 2007 10:05 AM
speedfreakjive Streets of Love purely in there for Latin esque reasons i guess.
23rd June 2007 11:52 AM
SweetVirginia What a rush to hear a Keef riff come out of the darkness after that ABB intro.....

That clip was great.

23rd June 2007 12:36 PM
tumbled yea that intro and intro video is so amazingly cool you want it to go on and on and on

its a sad song: sounds like they've been practicing it tho. and made it faster.

[Edited by tumbled]
23rd June 2007 12:50 PM
Bitch Beautiful, exciting, and entertaining pics and videos! Would be nice if someone posted a clip of 'You Got The SIlver' with KEEF singing, lol. Love how Streets of Love ends now! It's evolving, and growing up to be a very lovely ballad!

Great show by all accounts, BRAVO ROLLING STONES!!!

23rd June 2007 01:00 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Would be nice if someone posted a clip of 'You Got The SIlver' with KEEF singing, lol.

Here you go:

23rd June 2007 01:39 PM
Bitch thank you, thank you, thank you, thant was great! KEEF may not have the most powerful voice, but its smooth and he sings from the heart. One love baby!
23rd June 2007 01:43 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
MemoFromTinaTurner wrote:

Here you go:

*sigh* you can hear pure heart pour out of that man's voice... *sigh*
26th June 2007 03:06 AM
kizzbcn
quote:
MemoFromTinaTurner wrote:

Here you go:

This clip is recorded by me, what I can say? Keith moments on Barcelona are the best, aplauses, You Got The Silver, comes directly from the heart, I see Keith in Wembley in 1.999, and now this song is better, I'm not sure what's better, with his guitar or without, but Keith in Barcelona was pure heart of rock.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)