ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: anyone grab one of these CHEAP tix? Return to archive
June 27th, 2005 07:08 PM
Saint Sway you know the $60 tix they CLAIM they offer in the 1st level?

its real nice to read that "tix are available from $60 to $450"

well... I call BULLSHIT. I'm guessing theres like only 5 of these seats up for sale at every show. I've pulled up $170 tix for the top section. So where the hell are these alleged $60 tix?

curious to see if anyone here was able to score one?

June 27th, 2005 07:24 PM
Dan I got a $60 upper deck side view single for Fresno. But I might sell it if I can, havent made up my mind yet.
June 28th, 2005 10:35 AM
Saint Sway wow.... thats an overwhelming response so far.

I stand by my belief that there were actually only ever a dozen tix available for $65 at all the venues combined.
June 28th, 2005 10:43 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
wow.... thats an overwhelming response so far.

I stand by my belief that there were actually only ever a dozen tix available for $65 at all the venues combined.

i was able to pull numerous $60 tickets in both Soldier Field and Bradley Center during the fan club pre sale and the standard on sale.

go to Ticketmaster's site and pull up the united center map, it will show you where each section is priced. or go to www.soldierfield.net and click on the stones link it has the same thing.
June 28th, 2005 10:55 AM
Saint Sway OK. for $60 you can watch from a rooftop just outside the stadium

thats certainly an interesting chart though

I just dont understand the madness to it. Section 314 in the back row is the same price as a floor seat in B1. Hows that?

what I'm more upset that I paid $450 for a ticket at Hartford in the equivelent of the A2 section - which is only $99 in Chicago. WTF?????
June 28th, 2005 10:58 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
OK. for $60 you can watch from a rooftop just outside the stadium

thats certainly an interesting chart though

I just dont understand the madness to it. Section 314 in the back row is the same price as a floor seat in B1. Hows that?

what I'm more upset that I paid $450 for a ticket at Hartford in the equivelent of the A2 section - which is only $99 in Chicago. WTF?????

first five or so rows and any venue are typically $99

not defending their pricing, just wanted to show that they do exist.
June 28th, 2005 11:04 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

first five or so rows and any venue are typically $99

not defending their pricing, just wanted to show that they do exist.

dude not your really making me feel bad. My Hartford seats are 2nd row - $450.
June 28th, 2005 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

dude not your really making me feel bad. My Hartford seats are 2nd row - $450.

that is odd, i have not heard of 2nd row tickets that high...but in the end they are second row tickets...was this when they were still offering the "Hot Seats" option?

all of the maps i have seen show a cheaper section up front...i have fifth row center for the opener at $160 dont feel bad though, many here would spend much more for second row than you did! ENjoy the show.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)