ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did Jagger Fuck Bowie Return to archive
June 27th, 2005 03:30 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I once heard that Mick Jagger and David Bowie dabbled in homosexuality in the 70s. Any substance to this story?
June 27th, 2005 03:39 PM
sirmoonie You sicken me.
June 27th, 2005 03:39 PM
ListenToTheLion This question has been posed at least 12 times on this board.
June 27th, 2005 03:42 PM
gimmekeef Then for the 12th time I'll say.....none of my business...
June 27th, 2005 03:44 PM
PeerQueer If they did dabble - it must have been beautiful!

Both gents were/are extremely sexy and virile.

I haven't heard much about Mr. Bowie since his heart troubles - hope all is well with him.
June 27th, 2005 03:45 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Scroungey.....does this thing really mean THAT much for you?!?!? This bullshit has been posted here at this board since 1992 when the great brain Maxlugar still haven't built his own place (LOTUS COUCH ™).
June 27th, 2005 03:49 PM
Voodoo Scrounge Hey, dont get like that. It dont bother me at all. Just thought you guys might know. I didnt express any opinion on the matter.
All you needed to say was yes, no or I dont know
June 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
luxury1 No, no. I am sure David merely sucked Mick's cock. And I cant see Mick repciprocating. I shall clear this all up when I ask him.....
June 27th, 2005 04:08 PM
glencar Please bring videotape!
June 27th, 2005 04:19 PM
texile that myth began when angie bowie was on a publicity tour for her book - so its as believable as she is....
however, 2 narcissists admiring each other in the throes of a drug-induced state is not UNbeleivable.
they were both quite fond of themselves.
June 27th, 2005 04:21 PM
glencar Wait! Mick's a narcissist? No fecking way!
June 27th, 2005 04:23 PM
Madafaka I don't care!
June 27th, 2005 04:28 PM
texile i care in passing....
and yes, glencar -
it's all a ruse.......
June 27th, 2005 04:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You sicken me.

Hey Moonie! good day to you!
June 27th, 2005 04:49 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
You sicken me.

How was the birthday booze my friend? Cheers!
June 27th, 2005 04:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I once heard that Mick Jagger and David Bowie dabbled in homosexuality in the 70s. Any substance to this story?

he never mentioned anything about it to me.
June 27th, 2005 05:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I once heard that Mick Jagger and David Bowie dabbled in homosexuality in the 70s. Any substance to this story?

The only sucked the tip of the cock, hence the dabble. You're only really gay if you take the entire shaft. If you beat up the guy afterwards you're a jock!

June 27th, 2005 05:54 PM
PeerQueer Now THAT is some truth!

Well said!
June 27th, 2005 06:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

I think to say Bowie 'dabbled' is something of an understatement. kinda reminds me of something that some journalist once replied when asked if he thought Lou Reed was bi-sexual - "BI? The fucker's QUAD!"

Bowie was the first pop star that I know of to admit to being gay - although he was married at the time too

as for Angie's 'claim'. Wouldnt surprise me to be honest. Mick has probably 'dabbled' with the brown arts once in a while many years ago.
June 27th, 2005 08:11 PM
littleredrooster Now that consensus is they dabbled, who dribbled????????
June 27th, 2005 08:18 PM
scratched Bill.
June 27th, 2005 08:34 PM
texile it's bloody likely.......jagger is so sexually self-absorbed....... why the fuck not?
June 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
chevysales
quote:
pdog wrote:

The only sucked the tip of the cock, hence the dabble. You're only really gay if you take the entire shaft. If you beat up the guy afterwards you're a jock!

that's some funny stuff
[Edited by chevysales]
June 27th, 2005 10:17 PM
Soldatti
quote:
texile wrote:
it's bloody likely.......jagger is so sexually self-absorbed....... why the fuck not?

Agreed.
June 28th, 2005 01:45 AM
Charlieismydarling If so, I would like a tape of it...on DVD...It must have been like...The most beautiful thing...But...I dunno. Maybe if Keith Moon was somehow involved...Oh nevermind, Im crazy.--Miss Amanda Jones
June 28th, 2005 01:49 AM
Lavendar Offfffff and ................
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)