ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: on stage? Return to archive
June 23rd, 2005 06:11 PM
Saint Sway whats the deal with the "on stage" tix??

have they put any up for sale yet?

whats the scoop? I get the feeling with this tour that they are making shit up as they go. They say they are gonna have special on stage seats... but still no word.

is "On Stage" the name of the tour?

also no tour logo yet. No album name. No theatre dates... and all dates trickling in slowly - plenty of cities still to be announced...
June 23rd, 2005 06:26 PM
Jumacfly http://www.novogate.com/board/968/212780-1.html

June 23rd, 2005 06:31 PM
Saint Sway yeah I saw that criminal offer this morning

still waiting on word for the on stage seats. I wonder if they've even finalized the design of the stage yet?

I can't say for sure why.. but I get the feeling that this is all being thrown together last minute. Probably gonna be a horrendous mess.
June 23rd, 2005 07:02 PM
glencar I'd rather be in front of the stage. The onstage bit has disaster written all over it!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)