ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UK Fans Unite! Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 22nd, 2005 08:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Yeah I drink out in Tooting all of the time. I have been to the Bedford a few times in the past. I like the discos they do in the globe theatre next door.

I drink in the Tramshed (Student pub)
The Castle
And there is a new place called Hoochie Mamas.

Where did you go?
June 22nd, 2005 08:30 AM
Hannalee
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Mate that's all women no matter what nationality! LOL!

Speak for yourself.
June 22nd, 2005 09:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Yeah not all women mate. I know some girls who know more about sport than me. And I know a lot.

See, Ive gone all womens lib
June 22nd, 2005 10:05 AM
Honky Tonk Man Not only is Voodoo Scrounge a great poster in the Brittish tradition, but he also appears to be the same age as me!

12 in '96? So you were born in either 1983 or 1984.

I was born September 7th 1983
June 22nd, 2005 10:14 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Hannalee wrote:

Speak for yourself.

I was messin' darling! I LOVE it how enjoy cricket! The more cricket fans the better - I trust you enjoyed the superb Bangladesh Aussie game on Sat!
June 22nd, 2005 12:54 PM
Hannalee
quote:
Zeeta wrote:

I was messin' darling! I LOVE it how enjoy cricket! The more cricket fans the better - I trust you enjoyed the superb Bangladesh Aussie game on Sat!

Oh yes. And the equally superb Twenty20 match. Not to mention last Sunday....

It almost makes up for not being able to get tickets for the Lords test.
June 24th, 2005 04:40 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thats right Honky Tonk
I was born on January 20th 1984.
I am only young but I have packed a lot into 21 years.
What do you do for a living.
I work in corporate hospitality for a record company. That basically means that I have to lick arse all day long. I dont like that part of it but the rest is great. Fantasic perks too!
[Edited by Voodoo Scrounge]
June 24th, 2005 05:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man I work for the Civil Service. I could tell you more, but I would have to kill you first.
June 24th, 2005 06:10 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Sounds interesting.

My job is very straight forward. I meet the music industry big wigs and make sure they are well fe in their hotels and make sure they enjoy their stay.
I get a company account card with a 15 grand limit. Im going to get my stones ticket on it!
June 24th, 2005 07:04 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Sounds interesting.

It isn't mate, believe me. Let's put it this way. I could describe my job to you, but I think this will suffice.

Baldric from Black Adder
June 24th, 2005 07:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I have a cunning plan sire
June 25th, 2005 10:30 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I have a cunning plan sire

Even if I came up with a plan as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of cunning at Oxford University, I doubt it'd be good enough for a the rabble I work for.
June 25th, 2005 11:18 AM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

It isn't mate, believe me. Let's put it this way. I could describe my job to you, but I think this will suffice.

Baldrick from Black Adder

he works for the Passport Office as well?

The Civil Service's dress code clearly has gone to hell over the years...
June 25th, 2005 11:29 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he works for the Passport Office as well?

The Civil Service's dress code clearly has gone to hell over the years...

OH GAZZA!

You work for the Civil Service. You KNOW you are not supposed to declare which department you're in!

Actually, I don't work at The Passport Office anymore. I work for Revenue And Customs. WOOPS, did I just admit that? Oh dear!

Actually, Baldric looks like any Civil Service Union representative!
June 25th, 2005 12:58 PM
Gazza He does, actually, now you mention it...
June 25th, 2005 10:47 PM
HellsRollingThunder I am retired from the US Federal Government. Spent 25 years
there. As we used to say "I love my good Government job!"
Actually I really liked it a lot. Retired on disability due to Diabetes
II problems at that time.

We got any type of health insurance we wanted and when we
retire we still are able to carry the same insurance or change to
whatever we want. Hope you get the same, in the UK.
June 25th, 2005 11:23 PM
PeerQueer I find English men and women to be publicly inhibited while privately kinked up to the 'enth degree!

That being said, I've bedded down with all kinds from all 'round the world, and it's all good anywhere one gets a warm body or two or three or...to nuzzle up to.

Bless this diverse place we call earth!

(though now that I think of it, something about those girls from Brazil. Hot. Very-very-very H-O-T. So hot they intimidate - and I don't intimidate easily! Oh -- and they LOVE the Stones down there! Got good taste and taste good- hell yes they do!)
June 27th, 2005 10:27 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think that all women are different. Thats what facinates me about them. They are never the same. One woman likes compliment while the other finds them irritating. One woman likes romantic meals while the other thinks they are tacky.

Complicated... I love it
June 28th, 2005 01:29 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Complicated... I love it

No it isn't. It's very stressful
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)