ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Questions About Gimme Shelter Documentary Return to archive
June 20th, 2005 12:27 AM
Bruno Stone Who`s that guy in the soundboard with Mick and Keith when is playing Love In Vain?

Who`s that guy talking to Mick at the Muscle Shoals after ``Cousie Minnie says How Delicious`` by Keith?

Who`s that guy beside Keith when he`s singing Wild Horses with eyes closed?

what happens in the ``end`` of Prodigal Son, Keith make a mistake advancing the ending or he breaks a string?

What`s that Robert Johnson song that Mick plays to Ike and Tina?

Thanks advanced.
June 20th, 2005 07:50 AM
BILL PERKS ANDY JOHNS
JIMMIE JOHNSON-ENGINEER
JIM DICKINSON-PIANO PLAYER
KEEF MUST HAVE GOT TIRED
DONT KNOW THAT PARTICULAR TUNE-MICK PLAYS PRETTY GOOD
June 20th, 2005 09:45 PM
Lord Homosex OK I have a question too: who is the dude in the hotelroom with Keith and Jagger in the blue Jean shirt and black hair. He stands there and laughs a bit a Jagger prancing, then does a quick move himself. While they're playing the tape of "Brown Sugar"?
June 20th, 2005 09:47 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Lord Homosex wrote:
OK I have a question too: who is the dude in the hotelroom with Keith and Jagger in the blue Jean shirt and black hair. He stands there and laughs a bit a Jagger prancing, then does a quick move himself. While they're playing the tape of "Brown Sugar"?

STANLEY BOOTH,THE NOTED AUTHOR
June 21st, 2005 11:32 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:

What`s that Robert Johnson song that Mick plays to Ike and Tina?

Little Queen of Spades

Mick was into Little Queens on tour, apparently.

June 22nd, 2005 09:20 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Little Queen of Spades

Mick was into Little Queens on tour, apparently.

Thanks. I like that bit.
June 22nd, 2005 09:23 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The best music on that dvd has to be the clip from the flying burito brothers.
Is it called "6 days on the road" maybe 8 I cant remember. I love that.
June 22nd, 2005 07:03 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
The best music on that dvd has to be the clip from the flying burito brothers.

Uh . . . no it's not . . .

quote:

Is it called "6 days on the road" maybe 8 I cant remember. I love that.

It is called Six Days on the Road. It's a cover of an old Dave Dudley song.

June 22nd, 2005 07:31 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
ANDY JOHNS
JIMMIE JOHNSON-ENGINEER
JIM DICKINSON-PIANO PLAYER
KEEF MUST HAVE GOT TIRED
DONT KNOW THAT PARTICULAR TUNE-MICK PLAYS PRETTY GOOD

Mr Perks!!!
YOU ARE A MACHINE!!!!!
June 24th, 2005 08:31 AM
Lord Homosex thanks a lot Bill Perks, I have been wondering this for a,long time.
You know what is even weirder? That I have met Stanley Booth many times. He is one of my best friend's dad's best friend. So I made a point to meet him a lot. But this is now and he looks alot diffrent. He autographed our Stones books and the Diesel book too. very nice guy. I have never been able to milk him for Stones stories.
a guy who hangs out with that crowd a lot is Leavell. Now him I just refuse to talk to. I am most definetly one of the dreaded Chuck bashers.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)