ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
June 20th, 2005 10:36 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I only ask that you respect me in the morning.

You're a credit to your profession and sorely missed during your long absense.
June 20th, 2005 10:38 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

You're a credit to your profession and sorely missed during your long absense.

You are a credit to the great state of Maine....probably the biggest Stones fan in that State!!!
June 20th, 2005 11:07 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope to meet Blue and Voodoopug in New York in jan 06 for the 18th and 20th shows...I will not meet certain people who will be named at a later date.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
June 20th, 2005 11:10 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
Good morning Joey...Nebraska looks tough!!! Have you decided whether you will leave Nebraska for the tour? Will you meet Fiji in Missouri?...................

June 20th, 2005 11:16 AM
Joey
" Have you decided whether you will leave Nebraska for the tour? Will you meet Fiji in Missouri?..................."

I Shall Go To Missouri !!!!!!!

Joey " IKE " Eisenhower
June 20th, 2005 11:18 AM
jb Joey "Truman"?
June 20th, 2005 12:29 PM
Starbuck puggy, are you coming to the chicago summit?
June 20th, 2005 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey "Truman"?

You have a PM !
June 20th, 2005 03:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
puggy, are you coming to the chicago summit?

Sadly, it doesnt appear so. I am organizing the Shidoobee Pre party on Sept 10. I may be able to sneak away for a short while on the 9th, but will be in milwaukee on the 8th and my wife will need to be tended to on the ninth so that she may build up the strength to go to the soldier field show with me.

I hope to attend all stones related functions, adding to that mess is i am moving into our new 5700 square foot under AC home that week and I will have a lot of work to complete!

Cheers to all!

SUp Joeykins!!!
June 20th, 2005 03:18 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Cheers to all!

SUp Joeykins!!!

SUP PUGGY
June 20th, 2005 03:25 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

You have a PM !

I have responded
June 20th, 2005 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have responded

Bless You Josh !

You are much loved by the Joey .

June 20th, 2005 03:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Josh !

You are much loved by the Joey .

It's great to see you two "reunited." I don't mean that in a gay way.
June 20th, 2005 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

is anyone else picturing the mick/billy preston dance?
June 20th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My Princess ..........................................

" I Shall Go to Missouri ! "

Beef Wacky !
June 20th, 2005 04:18 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

is anyone else picturing the mick/billy preston dance?

vp, just refer to it as the "cockdance."
Here is what I'm picturing:

June 20th, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
" vp, just refer to it as the "cockdance."
Here is what I'm picturing " :

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flacky Carson !

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

June 20th, 2005 05:13 PM
kath geez..that's disturbing....

i wonder how many times they see shit like that pop up somewhere and think to themselves "prolly not one of my best 'photo-ops'"...

June 20th, 2005 08:13 PM
throbby Hey JB! I haven't forgotten about the '75 show. I've just been quite busy of late. I hope to be sending it out in the next few days.
June 21st, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey

Tee Hee ...........................................
June 21st, 2005 11:50 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Since almost everyone involved in the fracas is in this thread now anyway...

...remember "The 'C' Stands for COCKDANCE!"?

That was a bright moment in my internet youth.

I wish that would happen again.

Hey, Voodoo, are you still reading this train wreck? Hint... hint...
June 21st, 2005 11:52 AM
jb
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
Since almost everyone involved in the fracas is in this thread now anyway...

...remember "The 'C' Stands for COCKDANCE!"?

That was a bright moment in my internet youth.

I wish that would happen again.

Hey, Voodoo, are you still reading this train wreck? Hint... hint...

What do you mean by train wreck? Oh, and by the way, Ronnie still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
June 21st, 2005 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey JB! I haven't forgotten about the '75 show. I've just been quite busy of late. I hope to be sending it out in the next few days.

Thanks Throbby..you are a true friend.
June 21st, 2005 11:56 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
jb wrote:
What do you mean by train wreck?

Meg - "can you tell me a little bit about the album cover?"
Jack - "I don't know meg, can you tell me a little bit about the universe?"
Meg - "you want to talk quantum physics or quantum mechanics?"
Jack - "shut up"
Meg - "what does 'blue orchid' mean to you?"
Jack - "the same thing pizza means to you."
Meg - "jack, why can't you be cool?"
Jack - "because you're trying to trick me again!"
June 21st, 2005 12:00 PM
jb
quote:

Meg - "can you tell me a little bit about the album cover?"
Jack - "I don't know meg, can you tell me a little bit about the universe?"
Meg - "you want to talk quantum physics or quantum mechanics?"
Jack - "shut up"
Meg - "what does 'blue orchid' mean to you?"
Jack - "the same thing pizza means to you."
Meg - "jack, why can't you be cool?"
Jack - "because you're trying to trick me again!"

Avoid thread you don't like....and people you wish to avoid.
June 21st, 2005 12:06 PM
Nellcote JB, can my people contact your people to get on your meet list @ Fenway?
I have my posse whom have all been verified by Homeboy Security, so you know they are cool.
June 21st, 2005 12:06 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
jb wrote:
Avoid thread you don't like....and people you wish to avoid.

Who said anything about not liking this thread? Or people within it?

Gawrsh, calm down. New tour, clean slate, you know? I assume I'll see you with the rest of the gang in New York for the Giants stadium show, right? Or at Fenway or something. I dunno. Stones fans are Stones fans, no need to harbor grudges!

I am still convinced the "C" stands for Cockdance... I wish I had that old press release.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
June 21st, 2005 01:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:

Who said anything about not liking this thread? Or people within it?

Gawrsh, calm down. New tour, clean slate, you know? I assume I'll see you with the rest of the gang in New York for the Giants stadium show, right? Or at Fenway or something. I dunno. Stones fans are Stones fans, no need to harbor grudges!

I am still convinced the "C" stands for Cockdance... I wish I had that old press release.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]

Due to personal security concerns, I am told that jb will only attend Miami. Any additional shows will be last minute with only the select few notified. Nellcote, contact me if you would like to be screened for jb security concerns. While in FLA, jb has offered his humble home to my family, i have offered to repay him by helping him with his "safe to greet" list.

Haven't seen you around much TSYX, will be difficult to make a decision, but i assure you that jb cannot travel to Giants Stadium or Fenway...there are just too many potential attackers to keep an eye on. Arena shows or smaller are the only reasonable choice.
June 21st, 2005 01:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Due to personal security concerns, I am told that jb will only attend Miami. Any additional shows will be last minute with only the select few notified. Nellcote, contact me if you would like to be screened for jb security concerns. While in FLA, jb has offered his humble home to my family, i have offered to repay him by helping him with his "safe to greet" list.

Haven't seen you around much TSYX, will be difficult to make a decision, but i assure you that jb cannot travel to Giants Stadium or Fenway...there are just too many potential attackers to keep an eye on. Arena shows or smaller are the only reasonable choice.

jb is a big/tall man with all the pluses and minuses that go with that. His personal security is of the utmost concern right now. I hope some of you can grasp that and quit badgering him about greeting you.
Thanks you, vp, for taking care of jb. He is an asset to this board, and I shudder to think howe badly RO would suffer in his absence again.
June 21st, 2005 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

jb is a big/tall man with all the pluses and minuses that go with that. His personal security is of the utmost concern right now. I hope some of you can grasp that and quit badgering him about greeting you.
Thanks you, vp, for taking care of jb. He is an asset to this board, and I shudder to think howe badly RO would suffer in his absence again.

as you must be well aware....you are at the top of the "greet list" as you pose no security threat and will give jb and I that celebrity feel to be seen with the lovely "Gypsy"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)