ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Official Rolling Stones Fan Club memberships Return to archive
23rd June 2004 07:59 PM
exile My membership is about to run out

who here is going to renew, is it worth it now the tour is over?

no more access to cheap theatre shows.
23rd June 2004 08:13 PM
corgi37 Well, i doubt they will tour here, so if they snub me, i will snub them. I aint joining their site. They get enough money out of me as it is.
23rd June 2004 10:56 PM
exile Is there another tour planned?
chances they will come to Australia isnt that high

I liked the memebers section it was good to watch the videos and photos though but now the tour is over it all winds down a little.
23rd June 2004 11:25 PM
mac_daddy does my keith richards account (the deluxe one where they send me the wingless angels cd) count for tix..?

i plan on hitting a few of these, so i likely will be in, but i hope that i get more bites of the apple if i am a member in good standing with both clubs...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
24th June 2004 08:27 AM
Main Offender Something is for sure in the works. I woke up again today to another e-mail from them, telling me how great the 'free' DVD will be. I'm going to rejoin, but only at the cheaper of the two options.
Barring any tragedy, etc. I'm hearing that '05-'06 is pretty much a go. But then again, I did not hear it from the boys themselves.
About the KR.com thing.....has anyone even had an e-mail about KR changing his site, whatever? I've heard nothing from that site, just the RS.com people.?? Please tell me if anyone has even had an e-mail recently from the KR site.