ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is common knowledge to us but the paper mentions Stones signed to tour in 2005.....From Ian Return to archive
23rd June 2004 01:18 AM
IanBillen
My friend called me and said there was a mention in the Pittsburgh paper that The Stones, while in France signed a deal to tour in 2005 . I know this is old news to the board but I figured I should report it being as nothing is official yet.
Ian
23rd June 2004 01:24 AM
erikjjf Thanks, Ian!
23rd June 2004 03:19 AM
montana oh yeah!!!

thanx
23rd June 2004 02:15 PM
Main Offender No offense, but what was the point of this? Yes, they went to France. They had a meeting. We all know they're going to tour. What do we care about the Pittsburg papers? I'm getting e-mails nearly daily telling me to join their new-old site. Have I missed something??
23rd June 2004 03:30 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Main Offender wrote:
No offense, but what was the point of this? Yes, they went to France. They had a meeting. We all know they're going to tour. What do we care about the Pittsburg papers? I'm getting e-mails nearly daily telling me to join their new-old site. Have I missed something??

If you would of read the original post it states that although it is common knowledge to us, yet nothing is official, so I figured reporting anything substantial would help.
Again nothing is official and this helps clear up rumors that the tour was starting in the fall.
Ian
23rd June 2004 04:12 PM
Angiegirl This Fall was impossible and ridiculous to begin with.
23rd June 2004 04:28 PM
GimmeExile How about a link to the Pittsburgh paper?
23rd June 2004 11:20 PM
IanBillen
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
How about a link to the Pittsburgh paper?

I don't have a link. I will ask my friend with 48 hrs what day and what paper.
Ian
25th June 2004 03:04 AM
MarthaMyDear THANX, IAN!!! ................

25th June 2004 04:57 AM
IanBillen
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
This Fall was impossible and ridiculous to begin with.

Yes it was. It was just hope and not any fact to it.
The initial plans, business mettings, band meetings starts almost a year in advance.
Ian
25th June 2004 04:59 AM
Ronnie B. Wood WHO WANTS PITTISBURG's PAPPERS?
YESTERDAY's