ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can this happen? Return to archive
22nd June 2004 09:43 AM
nankerphelge BANGKOK, Thailand -- Transvestites at a Thai vocational school are getting a room of their own -- their own restroom.

The Pink Lotus Bathroom is for the exclusive use of the 15 transvestite students at the Chiang Mai Technology School north of Bangkok.

A school official says the women didn't want the cross-dressers in their bathroom and the guys would chase them out of the men's room. The transvestites are required to wear male clothing at school but are allowed to sport feminine hairdos.

The transvestite bathroom has an intertwined male and female symbol on the door. The restroom features four stalls, but no urinals.
22nd June 2004 10:01 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Transvestites at a Thai vocational school are getting a room of their own -- their own restroom.

The Pink Lotus Bathroom is for the exclusive use of the 15 transvestite students at the Chiang Mai Technology School north of Bangkok.

A school official says the women didn't want the cross-dressers in their bathroom and the guys would chase them out of the men's room. The transvestites are required to wear male clothing at school but are allowed to sport feminine hairdos.

The transvestite bathroom has an intertwined male and female symbol on the door. The restroom features four stalls, but no urinals.

www.HoweMilitary.com

Hi Nanky .................NewCastles for lunch ?!?!?!

Please ..............I's justs gots to's knows.

Jercee Joe Joe
22nd June 2004 12:07 PM
jb Another "Howard Carter" like find!!! You're the best Nanky! They must be working you to death as you really have stopped posting as frequently....it sucks having to work for others...sorry you have to go through this.
22nd June 2004 01:49 PM
Joey " it sucks having to work for others...sorry you have to go through this. "

Tell me about it ....................they don't even call us " employees " anymore -- We are now referred to as : " disposable resources " !!!!!!!!!!

I was not brought into this world to be a " disposable resource " ..................No SIR !!!! Your young Joey was brought into this world to POST on the " Rock's Off Message Board " and go to STONES / WHO concerts all his life .

Damn Straight My Stonesian Kin !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Bercee !

22nd June 2004 02:19 PM
scope Believe it or not, there is someone in my building here taking a walk on the wild side. What once was a guy, is now wearing dresses and make-up in preparation for the big operation. He/she was using the men's room up until about a month ago when the bosses here thought it best to give him access to a separate bathroom that was no longer in use. So, I never did get a chance to find out if he/she lifted her skirt to piss in the urinal
22nd June 2004 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
scope wrote:
Believe it or not, there is someone in my building here taking a walk on the wild side. What once was a guy, is now wearing dresses and make-up in preparation for the big operation. He/she was using the men's room up until about a month ago when the bosses here thought it best to give him access to a separate bathroom that was no longer in use. So, I never did get a chance to find out if he/she lifted her skirt to piss in the urinal

Scopey ?!?!

SCOPEY ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?! Man , where have you been ?!?!?! One thing about you Scope , you sure as Hell knew how to write a post and Man were you Minty Fresh .

Welcome Home My Stonesian Brother .

Burcee !

22nd June 2004 02:25 PM
jb Hi Scope..thanks again for the STP72 disc.....
22nd June 2004 02:31 PM
scope
quote:
jb wrote:
Hi Scope..thanks again for the STP72 disc.....

Anytime my friend!

Oh, and Joey, Yes it is I !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by scope]
22nd June 2004 05:02 PM
Scottfree
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Transvestites at a Thai vocational school are getting a room of their own -- their own restroom.

Bang-cock?
22nd June 2004 08:25 PM
parmeda
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Bang-cock?

lol...yeah, there's always been this suttle "ring" to that name that excites the hell outta me!
22nd June 2004 08:32 PM
Gazza whats even better is that Thailand's main beach resort is called Phuket

No wonder they're sexually obsessed.
22nd June 2004 08:50 PM
parmeda That's it Gazza!
I'm packing a bag...lmao
24th June 2004 12:53 PM
nankerphelge Here Comes The Judge
State: Bounce Oklahoma jurist for "pumping it up" on bench
JUNE 24--While seated on the bench, an Oklahoma judge used a male enhancement pump, shaved and oiled his nether region, and pleasured himself, state officials charged yesterday in a petition to remove the jurist. According to the below complaint filed by the Oklahoma Attorney General, Donald D. Thompson, 57, was caught in the act by a clerk, trial witnesses, and his longtime court reporter (these unsettling first-hand accounts will make you wonder what's going on under other black robes). Visitors to Thompson's Creek County courtroom reported hearing a "swooshing" sound coming from the bench, a noise the court reporter said "sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up." Thompson, the complaint charges, even pumped himself up during an August 2003 murder trial. The AG's petition quotes Thompson (pictured above) as admitting that the pump was "under the bench" during the murder case (and at other times), but he denied using the item, which was supposedly a "gag gift from a friend."
24th June 2004 02:05 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Here Comes The Judge
State: Bounce Oklahoma jurist for "pumping it up" on bench
JUNE 24--While seated on the bench, an Oklahoma judge used a male enhancement pump, shaved and oiled his nether region, and pleasured himself, state officials charged yesterday in a petition to remove the jurist. According to the below complaint filed by the Oklahoma Attorney General, Donald D. Thompson, 57, was caught in the act by a clerk, trial witnesses, and his longtime court reporter (these unsettling first-hand accounts will make you wonder what's going on under other black robes). Visitors to Thompson's Creek County courtroom reported hearing a "swooshing" sound coming from the bench, a noise the court reporter said "sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up." Thompson, the complaint charges, even pumped himself up during an August 2003 murder trial. The AG's petition quotes Thompson (pictured above) as admitting that the pump was "under the bench" during the murder case (and at other times), but he denied using the item, which was supposedly a "gag gift from a friend."

24th June 2004 02:43 PM
LadyJane Notice that Nanky and Tele BOTH posted this story for us!

That's okay...because we inquiring minds need to know this stuff. The more deranged, the better!!

LJ.
24th June 2004 03:03 PM
Joey
Hi LadyJane .................

....have you seen Baby Josh today ?
24th June 2004 03:07 PM
LadyJane Sorry, Joeykins! Didn't he mention earlier in the week that he had Thursday off?

My photographic memory and addiction to RO can be both a blessing and a curse.

LJ.
24th June 2004 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Sorry, Joeykins! Didn't he mention earlier in the week that he had Thursday off?

LJ.

Oh YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right ....He DID say that didn't he ?!?!?!

Did I mention that I have tomorrow off ?!?!?!

Developing ...................................
24th June 2004 04:46 PM
Scottfree
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Sorry, Joeykins! Didn't he mention earlier in the week that he had Thursday off?

LJ.

I have a photogentic memory, everyone looks good in my memory......Yes that is an original, please use it wisely, and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a footnote......
24th June 2004 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

I have a photogentic memory, everyone looks good in my memory......Yes that is an original, please use it wisely, and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a footnote......

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!?!

www.Hackwriters.com

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJERKY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOE !

G. I. Jerky Joe Boy !
24th June 2004 05:46 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!?!

www.Hackwriters.com

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJERKY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOE !

G. I. Jerky Joe Boy !

Yep
24th June 2004 08:56 PM
gypsy Some guy today at lunch was telling me about the judge. I live in Oklahoma...I'll have to look that up on the OCIS case search for Creek County. I wonder if the penalty is stiff.
I just saw it on the news...OMG...it's so obvious just by looking at some old footage of the judge's face that there is some kinky stuff going on underneath that bench and robe. He's making the "O" face. And he looks totally creepy to begin with, which doesn't help. I mean, I could see whipping out the old penis pump during a simple traffic case...but a murder case...that is just wrong.
[Edited by gypsy]