ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ask Keith Return to archive
21st June 2004 03:18 PM
quackenbush Has anyone here submitted a question to the Ask Keith section of Keith's website? Did he answer your question?
21st June 2004 03:44 PM
jb What is the URL?
21st June 2004 03:49 PM
voodoopug www.keithrichards.com
21st June 2004 03:49 PM
jb Thanks...
21st June 2004 03:50 PM
Joey
Thanks quackenbush
21st June 2004 03:55 PM
magicwoman ive just asked a question i just wait and see for a question heheheh
21st June 2004 03:57 PM
jb
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
ive just asked a question i just wait and see for a question heheheh

What did you ask?
21st June 2004 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
ive just asked a question i just wait and see for a question heheheh

What did you ask ?
21st June 2004 04:05 PM
magicwoman i dont want to say cause i feel ashamed when i tell hahaha lol.It was just a question for fun
[Edited by magicwoman]
21st June 2004 04:05 PM
quackenbush I asked him how Mick's cock tasted.
21st June 2004 04:06 PM
jb
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
i dont want to say cause i feel ashamed when i tell

WE are your friends and would never make fun of you.
21st June 2004 04:07 PM
magicwoman ill askes keith if he wants to merry me i am very curious now if they answer hhehehehehehe *lol*

i just wait and see hehe i dont expect an answer cause i think they never read it thats the reason why i send this question hehehe

[Edited by magicwoman]
21st June 2004 04:29 PM
Joey
WE are your friends and would never make fun of you.
21st June 2004 05:00 PM
Main Offender I asked a reasonable question about the music a long time ago. So far, nothing!! I don't even remember the question now.
21st June 2004 05:02 PM
glencar I asked for some "product" & he said it's on the way.
21st June 2004 09:23 PM
stonedinaustralia i'd like to ask him "Have you seen my dope??"
21st June 2004 11:23 PM
corgi37 Ask him to ditch Leavell!
22nd June 2004 12:00 AM
kahoosier i asked last febraury 2003 about the differnces he has n approach to a tehater vs a stadium show...what a shock...never answered!
22nd June 2004 12:12 AM
fmk438j There are some great and off beat questions on there though. Stuff no journo would ever ask, which is why it so great.

There's one which asks "what do you do if you gotta take a dump when on stage?". Keith replies he's never needed to before.

Fascinating!

22nd June 2004 02:24 AM
corgi37 Yeah........riveting.
22nd June 2004 02:55 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
i'd like to ask him "Have you seen my dope??"

keith has never done drugs in his life
22nd June 2004 06:05 AM
magicwoman wow i really want to know if you received an answer i didnt receive one jet
22nd June 2004 06:11 AM
FotiniD
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
There are some great and off beat questions on there though. Stuff no journo would ever ask, which is why it so great.

True, but I think there are times when the q&a gets updated and you get to see more questions by the same users. Also, I've posted about five or six questions and got none answered - ever. And they were all on different levels: music, life, drugs, etc..

Now, do you think there might be a hidden conspiracy here and there's no real q&a? Or is it just me being jealous that I never ever ever get my questions answered by Keith Richards the Great? Probably, yeah.
22nd June 2004 06:54 AM
fmk438j You have a point.

I guess it would not be too surprising if it were a setup, as what other part of the stones' franchise isn't controlled/choreographed to the hilt?

22nd June 2004 08:54 AM
FotiniD
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
I guess it would not be too surprising if it were a setup, as what other part of the stones' franchise isn't controlled/choreographed to the hilt?

True!
22nd June 2004 09:36 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ask him to ditch Leavell!

Corgi ..............are you getting excited about seeing THE WHO ?!?!?!

2002 - 03 : BEST STONES YET !!!!

2004 : BEST WHO YET !!!!!!!!!!

" It just keeps getting better and better Ronnie ! "

Sercee !
22nd June 2004 11:15 PM
MP Can you seriously picture Keef sittin at a bleedin keyboard answering....he'd have to put down is JD and his smoke...bloody hell, mates....
22nd June 2004 11:43 PM
fmk438j Well no, they don't pretend that Keith types. There's the audio of each answer also, so what is written is just the transcript of what some lacky asks him in an interview style sitting.

23rd June 2004 08:26 PM
corgi37 Joey!!! Oi, Joey! yes, i am looking forward to the WHO. Just 1 show here in MElbourne (told ya's there's no way they would do 3) and evidently it is selling slowly. Which, i want to continue. We have nose-bleed seats, so i'm hoping no one buys any more tickets, and they move us closer to the stage to make the crowd look bigger.