ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones album " Jump Back " on Aug24??????? Return to archive
21st June 2004 08:00 AM
full moon http://www.musictap.net/index.html Read down about half way. Is this the new album??????
21st June 2004 08:05 AM
montana weird!! dont think they're gonna release a new cd with the same title as other before....IMO

21st June 2004 08:08 AM
Jumacfly must be a kind of remaster....this "jump back" was one of the worst best of , with cut tracks and awful design...
21st June 2004 08:09 AM
fmk438j I would have maybe guessed it were a SACD version, but then I see they have a different heading for that, so who knows?
21st June 2004 09:59 AM
Main Offender This is weird. I don't even have the first "Jump Back" because it seemed so terrible. Maybe they want me to start jumping??