ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks for the beautiful header Gerardo! Return to archive
20th June 2004 08:11 PM
Monkey Woman And thanks to Gypsy!

Totally cool! Keith's "extended family"! Doris Richards must be one proud grandmama.

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
20th June 2004 09:14 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Keith's family looks like one I wouldn't fuck with. Next to this, the Sopranos look like pussies!LOL
20th June 2004 09:22 PM
CS LOL MOWAT

Doris look like the mafia boss
21st June 2004 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Harper's Bazaar Magazine, thanks Gypsy!
21st June 2004 12:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header before

21st June 2004 12:16 AM
Zack So who's who?

The kid in Patti's arms is Marlon's? The dark haired woman on the left is Angela and the woman on the right is Marlon's wife? Old lady is Doris, I presume.

Am I right?
21st June 2004 10:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, and Marlon's wife is Lucie de la Falaise, very sexy
22nd June 2004 12:25 AM
gypsy Thanks for posting it, Voo. It was scanned for me by one of the members of the Anita group--Nadja. She always finds great things like this.
The only thing missing in the pic is Anita. She should have been in it. I wonder about her relationship w/ Angela...can't ever find a pic of the two together.
Marlon and Lucie had a son named Orson in 2000. I have a couple of pics of him at the Anita group. He's a little cutie. I'm sure Keith is proud.