ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off Reunion Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th June 2004 12:47 AM
Fiji Joe To mark my return, I would like to request an old school Rocks Off reunion...right here within this thread...so all you veterans let's hear from ya

People I remember with great fondness...Parmeda, Boomhauer, SS, Steel Driving Hammer, Nanker Phelge, Max Lugar, F505, Gypsy, Factory Girl, Martha, BILL PERKS, Glencar, Raging Goat (not that knock off rudy poo "Lil Raging Goat), Moonisup, LadyJane, Soul Survivor, Stoned in Australia, Stone Jr. (yeah that kid), Tumblingdice, Joey, JB, Gypsymofo, Savage, Of course all the admins, Telecaster, Phog, Scottfree, Lazybones and all the others I can't recall at the moment...

Join me...I can't eat all this cheeze-wiz myself...

20th June 2004 01:06 AM
BILL PERKS YEAH ..BOOMHAUER WHERE THE HELL IS HE?
20th June 2004 02:54 AM
Prodigal Son Well, I don't post often but here I am. Yeah I know no one's mentioned me being an infrequent poster but to those who once were prominent, come back. We miss you guys.
20th June 2004 03:30 AM
luridchief HOLY SHIT--ALL THE CHEERLEADERS GOT FAT!
20th June 2004 08:06 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
To mark my return, I would like to request an old school Rocks Off reunion...right here within this thread...so all you veterans let's hear from ya

People I remember with great fondness...Parmeda, Boomhauer, SS, Steel Driving Hammer, Nanker Phelge, Max Lugar, F505, Gypsy, Factory Girl, Martha, BILL PERKS, Glencar, Raging Goat (not that knock off rudy poo "Lil Raging Goat), Moonisup, LadyJane, Soul Survivor, Stoned in Australia, Stone Jr. (yeah that kid), Tumblingdice, Joey, JB, Gypsymofo, Savage, Of course all the admins, Telecaster, Phog, Scottfree, Lazybones and all the others I can't recall at the moment...

here I am, still going strong! Don't forget Honky Tonk Man- Alex, he should post more often too:!
20th June 2004 08:47 AM
LadyJane Welcome back Feej! We've missed ya!

The veterans are around, but some aren't posting as often as they used to. Damn shame. They are all missed.

Good thread! Now pass the damn cheese wiz!

LJ.
20th June 2004 09:50 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
To mark my return, I would like to request an old school Rocks Off reunion...right here within this thread...so all you veterans let's hear from ya

Aye, Aye Captain.......And Bless your fuckin heart......

Oh and welcome back you've been sorely missed.....
20th June 2004 09:52 AM
Phog Watch out, the Cheeze Whiz will bind you up!!
20th June 2004 10:38 AM
Riffhard Hello again Fiji! What did you forget about me there bigboy? I'm devastated. Truth to tell I've been doing much more lurking these days than posting. Not much in the way Stones' news. Although I feel that I haven't missed alot. It seems that there has been alot of bitching and moaning around here these days. Don't get me wrong I miss many of the regs here,but I really miss the hyperactivity that comes with a Stones' tour. I guess it's always darkest before the dawn!

Oh well welcome back! See you on tour in the not too distant future!

Riffhard
20th June 2004 11:06 AM
Fiji Joe No Riffhard, I absolutely did not forget you...I thought you were dead (seriously -- didn't I see a post on that -- or was that Riffhard64?)...then I thought, well maybe that was someone else, but I wasn't sure...I didn't want to request your return if you were dead...that could have been ugly...what with dead people on the dance floor and all
20th June 2004 11:16 AM
Fiji Joe Phog..we need to go drinking...or perhaps make a trip to the "Dirty Bird"...after the reunion of course
20th June 2004 12:58 PM
Some Guy Sup?
20th June 2004 01:03 PM
mac_daddy Hi FJ

dont know if I qualify as a veteran, or one from whom you would like to hear, but I figured I'd say "hi" anyway...
20th June 2004 01:44 PM
Martha Where in the holy name of crap did you go Fiji? Well, ok...that's none of my beezwax.

I'm just really glad to see you back!

Now pass the doobie...then pass me the onion dip!

xxoo,
Double dip me....
Mmmmmmaaaaartha!
20th June 2004 02:22 PM
Fiji Joe Mac_daddy...this is a party for all...Just don't piss in the punch
20th June 2004 02:37 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:

Fiji, why don't you just say to EVERYONE ON ROCKS OFF (lurkers alike, or whatever)? This is where the cliquishness sets in... Oh, I see... You're friends with SS... It's very clear now... At least I know I'm not immature enough to pull that head trip...

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I was kidding, BILL... lol......)

P.P.S. (Martha, you have a PM...)
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
20th June 2004 03:07 PM
Phog Feej,

Did you know that they closed the bootleg shop we went to that time? That really sucks. The one on Troost in KC is still open, though.
20th June 2004 04:43 PM
gypsy yay! Feej is back! It's beautiful outside today...gonna try to stay outside as much as possible...but I will try to pop in every once in a while for the reunion.
20th June 2004 04:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Have not been posting a lot lately, but still alive and kicking!
20th June 2004 05:21 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
No Riffhard, I absolutely did not forget you...I thought you were dead (seriously -- didn't I see a post on that -- or was that Riffhard64?)...then I thought, well maybe that was someone else, but I wasn't sure...I didn't want to request your return if you were dead...that could have been ugly...what with dead people on the dance floor and all

Just another weekend at Bernies.......
20th June 2004 05:21 PM
mac_daddy don't worry, FJ - pissin' in the punch ain't my style!

quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Have not been posting a lot lately, but still alive and kicking!

I was wondering about you (and angiegirl, too - but I saw her wish mmd a happy bday not too long ago, so I assume all is well with her)...
20th June 2004 06:43 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah Phog...I was down there Saturday to look around and the place was shut down...it bummed me out
20th June 2004 10:34 PM
stonedinaustralia hi feej good to see you back

and you're right...whatever the hell happened to soulie (soul survivor)
20th June 2004 11:50 PM
littleredrooster Whatever happened to that 'Hot Stove League' project???

Great to see that you've been released from Guantanamo!!!!!

Roooostah
21st June 2004 12:14 AM
parmeda "FEEJ!"
How are you, dear? You have been missed!
(I have saved $$$$$ in mascara though...lol)

Good to hear from ya!

21st June 2004 03:56 AM
beer Whatever happened to HonkyTonk Man and Savage Young Xyzzy? I always liked their posts.
21st June 2004 04:03 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
beer wrote:
Whatever happened to HonkyTonk Man and Savage Young Xyzzy? I always liked their posts.

HTM pops up regularly but not as often as he used to

tSYX has certainly been conspicuous by his absence

i miss Can't Catch Me not only did he always have something worthwhile to say he also said it very well
21st June 2004 04:14 AM
beer Hey SIA,

To mark my 1000 post i'm gonna start a topic about Mr. Watts.
21st June 2004 09:28 AM
Fiji Joe Ahh Rooster, the fantasy baseball league....I dropped the ball on that one...next year bro...next year

21st June 2004 11:04 AM
telecaster Fiji-glad you are back and your AWOL is over

Don't let it happen again
Page: 1 2