ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ρonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What has happened to our playground?? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
21st June 2004 01:47 PM
Some Guy Can I have my avatar back, please?
21st June 2004 01:48 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

The cat piss made me feel better.

21st June 2004 01:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Can I have my avatar back, please?

You still have it - don't you? I can see it. At least I think I can.

21st June 2004 01:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

I've had enough monkey piss to last three dozen lifetimes thank you...

21st June 2004 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:

Lamby .............. Don't forget : " S & G " in six days .
21st June 2004 01:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:

I need exclusive rights
21st June 2004 01:52 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I need exclusive rights

Call Dave and Edward about that
Some Guy
quote:

there is this lube that warms when applied I hear..

in tubes of plasticon
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lamby .............. Don't forget : " S & G " in six days .

does Art still have his whiteboy fro?

21st June 2004 01:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Call Dave and Edward about that

fair use
21st June 2004 01:54 PM
Bloozehound
quote:

does Art still have his whiteboy fro?

My girlfriend keeps mentioning something about wanting to see S & G

Gawd, I hope she forgets about it
21st June 2004 01:54 PM
Some Guy heavy rains moving thru the metropolitain Atlanta area now. Good for the grass, bad for the birdshitters.
21st June 2004 02:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
heavy rains moving thru the metropolitain Atlanta area now. Good for the grass, bad for the birdshitters.

21st June 2004 03:05 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
heavy rains moving thru the metropolitain Atlanta area now. Good for the grass, bad for the birdshitters.

African Migrants Wind Up on Nude Beach

39 minutes ago Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

MADRID, Spain - Two worlds collided as a raft carrying 42 destitute Africans — bundled up for a chilly, wind-swept crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar — washed up on a nudist beach in southern Spain, officials said Monday.

Spanish television broadcast amateur video footage of surprised bathers at the Sunday landing at sun-splashed Canos de Meca beach in Cadiz province.

The migrants included four babies, including one just 11 days old. A group of bathers was shown gathered around one of the infants, gently counting the fingers on one of its hands and coming up with six.

Bathers helped emergency medical crews carry some of the undocumented foreigners on stretchers to ambulances for treatment for dehydration, hypothermia and malnutrition.

It was not immediately known where the African were from.

Such arrivals are common in Spain, especially in summer, but usually take place under cover of night, not on a beach packed with weekend sunbathers.

Each year tens of thousands of Africans seeking to escape poverty attempt treacherous trips in flimsy, overcrowded boats, hoping to reach Spanish soil by crossing the Strait of Gibraltar from Morocco or heading west to the Canary Islands.

Many are caught and sent back, though thousands manage to slip through.

A Moroccan immigrant workers' association known as ATIME says some 4,000 migrants have drowned in the past five years while trying to make such trips.

21st June 2004 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:

MADRID, Spain - Two worlds collided as a raft carrying 42 destitute Africans — bundled up for a chilly, wind-swept crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar — washed up on a nudist beach in southern Spain, officials said Monday.

Spanish television broadcast amateur video footage of surprised bathers at the Sunday landing at sun-splashed Canos de Meca beach in Cadiz province.

The migrants included four babies, including one just 11 days old. A group of bathers was shown gathered around one of the infants, gently counting the fingers on one of its hands and coming up with six.

Bathers helped emergency medical crews carry some of the undocumented foreigners on stretchers to ambulances for treatment for dehydration, hypothermia and malnutrition.

Such arrivals are common in Spain, especially in summer, but usually take place under cover of night, not on a beach packed with weekend sunbathers.

Each year tens of thousands of Africans seeking to escape poverty attempt treacherous trips in flimsy, overcrowded boats, hoping to reach Spanish soil by crossing the Strait of Gibraltar from Morocco or heading west to the Canary Islands.

A Moroccan immigrant workers' association known as ATIME says some 4,000 migrants have drowned in the past five years while trying to make such trips.

21st June 2004 03:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040614fa_fact

21st June 2004 03:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:

<<<<<<<<<<< Blank Friggin Stare out the window>>>>>>>>>>
21st June 2004 03:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<< Blank Friggin Stare out the window>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/19/arts/19CONN.html

21st June 2004 03:23 PM
Some Guy When will you relinquish my avatar?
21st June 2004 03:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
When will you relinquish my avatar?

when you get a new one?

perhaps?

21st June 2004 03:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:

when you get a new one?

perhaps?

not bound to relinquish my avatar?
21st June 2004 03:26 PM
Bloozehound
quote:

when you get a new one?

perhaps?

just "jerking our chain"
21st June 2004 03:28 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

just "jerking our chain"

you wish!

really - where the hell does that puppet come from?

21st June 2004 03:30 PM
Joey
quote:

you wish!

********* BLANK STARE *************
21st June 2004 03:31 PM
Some Guy This is just plain wrong. We live in a society you know, you can't just steal avatars and use them willy nilly. There has to be consequences and repurcussions. You can't go on like this, can ya? can ya?
21st June 2004 03:31 PM
Bloozehound
quote:

you wish!

Hey now!

21st June 2004 03:32 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This is just plain wrong. We live in a society you know, you can't just steal avatars and use them willy nilly. There has to be consequences and repurcussions. You can't go on like this, can ya? can ya?

Mystic River sucked
21st June 2004 03:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This is just plain wrong. We live in a society you know, you can't just steal avatars and use them willy nilly. There has to be consequences and repurcussions. You can't go on like this, can ya? can ya?

"fair use"

21st June 2004 03:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Mystic River sucked

It sucked so bad...
21st June 2004 03:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Mystic River sucked