ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in London two days ago... Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th June 2004 03:27 AM
montana here's a few shots from GARRARD JEWELLERY SHOW FOR BARCLAYS CAPITAL CLIENT EVENT AFTER PARTY, NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM, LONDON, BRITAIN - 16 JUN 2004

It was the same day as Serpentine party, jade's wearing the same dress... Did Mick & L'wren go to Serpentine party as well??

Lour
[Edited by montana]
18th June 2004 03:37 AM
L&A Great pics, thanks Montana. L'wren doesn't match so good with Mick, imo... We have for sure a lot of RO-ladies with a better profile
18th June 2004 04:25 AM
F505 Mick sure knows where to look while shaking hands with the dazzling lady in red....
18th June 2004 05:26 AM
montana here's the news on thesun.co.uk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004281175,,00.html

F505...look at the gif animation in the article, LOL you were right of course
18th June 2004 05:34 AM
FotiniD
quote:
F505 wrote:
Mick sure knows where to look while shaking hands with the dazzling lady in red....

That's exactly what I thought, lol We should draw a dotted line from his eyes to the girl in red

Thanks for the great pics lour. I can't make up my mind on this L'wren (why does she spell it like this? weird) though. Sometimes she looks nice with Mick, other times not so nice...

But as said, there are many RO ladies better for the spot

P.S. Our Mick looks great, doesn't he? Ready for tour!
[Edited by FotiniD]
18th June 2004 05:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:
Mick sure knows where to look while shaking hands with the dazzling lady in red....

this is Dita Von Teese, a pure goddess...future marylin manson bride....yes!
check her site, specially made for Corgi..
www.dita.net
18th June 2004 06:29 AM
LadyJane Ahh..good ol Mick. He NEVER changes. The "eye contact" is priceless.

L'Wren's profile is pic number 2...Hey I'm no great beauty..but she is downright homely!! What does he see in her?

LJ.
18th June 2004 09:54 AM
Monkey Woman Well, well! As LJ says, good ol' Mick will never change!

It's strange to see Mick with a woman that is 40 and looks 40. Though I bet a lot of women that age would die to be as slim and elegant... and with such a boyfriend on the arm!

Did you notice in pic #4 that while Mick stares at Dita's cleavage, L'wren's eyes are on Mick's bum?
18th June 2004 09:59 AM
F505 Yeah and the man in the far right looks at Mick's family jewels
18th June 2004 10:01 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
F505 wrote:
Yeah and the man in the far right looks at Mick's family jewels

Yeah... Envy, green envy! LOL
18th June 2004 10:04 AM
F505 Monkey Woman is Dita von Teese really gonna marry this Marlyn Manson creep?
18th June 2004 10:06 AM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Did you notice in pic #4 that while Mick stares at Dita's cleavage, L'wren's eyes are on Mick's bum?

OH YEAH! I DID NOTICE IT! lol
18th June 2004 10:10 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
F505 wrote:
Monkey Woman is Dita von Teese really gonna marry this Marlyn Manson creep?

I don't know about that, except what what's in the article. Maybe Jumacfly has more info?

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
18th June 2004 10:21 AM
jb OMG-what a beautiful creature...is she really marrying that freak?
18th June 2004 10:23 AM
Snappy McJack
18th June 2004 10:29 AM
parmeda Jade is absolutely stunning...however, I hate to say that she's blowing the entire "effect" with those elbows on the table.

Mick...Yeah! that's our boy! He knows a "looker" when he sees one. And what a gentleman! Those other bafoons stayed sittin' on their asses when the lady approached the table. WTF?

18th June 2004 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Jade is absolutely stunning...however, I hate to say that she's blowing the entire "effect" with those elbows on the table.

Mick...Yeah! that's our boy! He knows a "looker" when he sees one. And what a gentleman! Those other bafoons stayed sittin' on their asses when the lady approached the table. WTF?

That's why some guys get laid and others don't....woman like good manners until you hit the sack...
18th June 2004 10:34 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
That's why some guys get laid and others don't....woman like good manners until you hit the sack...

...BAM!
18th June 2004 10:38 AM
Jumacfly yes she s gonna marry with MM....sad
her website is...priceless!!

i love you Dita, I love you Jade, thank you Jesus, thank you Lord!!
18th June 2004 10:42 AM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
yes she s gonna marry with MM....sad
her website is...priceless!!

i love you Dita, I love you Jade, thank you Jesus, thank you Lord!!

He has a flabby ass....
18th June 2004 10:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
He has a flabby ass....

that s why i m sad jb! my ass is hard as a rock

i m sure Corgi will LOVE her website
18th June 2004 10:49 AM
jb http://www.dita.net/galleries.php
18th June 2004 08:47 PM
glencar Jade is stunning in every single picture. Who's banging her these days?
18th June 2004 09:01 PM
luxury1 I think LAUREN's eyes are on the Red HOt Mama's genitalia. Maybe Mick is gonna get them both.
I agree Glencar--Jade is stunning. And parmeda, I kinda like her for having her elbows on the table.
19th June 2004 02:25 AM
MarthaMyDear 1.) Dita has an ugly face but nice hair and a beautiful body (and Marilyn Manson is a freak but gives GREAT interviews on Howard Stern's E! show and is funny, intelligent, and entertaining)... Music is weird, though... lol.......... :P lol.....

2.) Jade looks better thinner but has a BEAUTIFUL face and nice hair and body (and I love her jewelry designs and I've never seen her art in person or pix of it but I would love to)...

3.) I like L'Wren and don't know why but she's stylish, IMHO, and her work sounds interesting and something I'm interested in, as well as Jade's career, and I think she is a nice-looking lady... If Mick loves her, I wish them the best!!! CHEERS!!! She's gotta be strong, I'll say that!!! lol......................... :P lol....... :P lol.. PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
19th June 2004 03:27 AM
Jumacfly [quote]MarthaMyDear wrote:
1.) Dita has an ugly face but nice hair and a beautiful body

OH!!! i quite like her face, i m downloading one of her movie
19th June 2004 03:38 AM
MarthaMyDear I don't know... It's just my opinion but here is my favorite celebrity, etc., female face:

But, I respect your attitude so whatever you like is more than cool!!! TAKE CARE, JUMACFLY!!! GOOD NIGHT, NICE GUY!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
19th June 2004 08:59 AM
Jumacfly Martha!

Comparing them.. Why??... the best wine can t be better than the best champagne you know!!!
19th June 2004 09:10 PM
moy
Swell to meet you ... Mick stares
straight at stripper Dita's plunging top

20th June 2004 08:16 PM
glencar There was an article in today's NY Times about that Serpentine Party. It's the hot event in Londontown these years.
Page: 1 2