ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

La ñonga stone! With thanks to Gypsy...
© Someone... wait a minute LOL
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hotter than the super blow! ==> The Lady meets the Lawyer Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
15th June 2004 01:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Could this be the fifth part of the infamous "Show us your faces" thread??? This is Lady Jane and host JB in Florida

15th June 2004 02:01 AM
gypsy Great pics! You both look wonderful. LJ is radiant as ever. JB has that sexy latin look to him. I think, however, that he would look better w/ a close-cropped haircut.
15th June 2004 03:25 AM
F505 JB looks a bit like Bobby Ewing
15th June 2004 07:21 AM
Gazza Nice pics of you both.

I'm just amazed that Josh turned up wearing slippers...
15th June 2004 07:32 AM
Irina so nice photos! and so nice people
15th June 2004 08:03 AM
Monkey Woman Coool! You look better without the beard, jb!
15th June 2004 08:17 AM
LadyJane Thanks for posting Voodoo.

I can't believe I finally got the nerve to show my face, but we really had such a lovely time, I had to share these with all of you.

Thanks for the kind words!!

LJ.

15th June 2004 08:23 AM
Monkey Woman Thanks to you too, LJ! I'm glad you had a great time.
15th June 2004 08:43 AM
FotiniD Finally I see your faces guys Hadn't seen any of you before! And a visit to Cartier, how classy
15th June 2004 08:51 AM
Jumping Jack Nice pics of both of you.

Good looking car JB. Saw a Maybach at Emerils Atlanta on Friday night. Stylish, but it looks a bit like a knock off of a Lincoln Town Car. Still, might be something nice to move up to.

http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/Maybach/Photos.htm

15th June 2004 09:03 AM
mac_daddy great pics. I am glad you had a nice and safe trip.

____

looks like I'm not the only one who wears the blue revo ovals hey jb - if you ever want to get rid of 'em (I have been wearing them for more than a decade), let me know. I will be happy to pay you for them; the old oval lenses are not made anymore, so it is impossible to get replacements.
15th June 2004 09:10 AM
nankerphelge Is jb sportin' a mullet?

Can jews have mullets?

Questions for the ages....
15th June 2004 09:46 AM
not bound to please
quote:
F505 wrote:
JB looks a bit like Bobby Ewing

Hmmm...... you're right.... and Joey has that Larry Hagman alter ego...

wouldn't this make the whole love affair/10,000 post thing a bit creepy and incestuous?

15th June 2004 09:47 AM
Joey
Nice Photos Lady Jane and Josh ...................... What a Handsome Couple !!!!!!

quote:
F505 wrote:
JB looks a bit like Bobby Ewing

Yeah , that is EXACTLY what I was thinking -- and THAT is a compliment .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Bercee Jercee !
15th June 2004 09:51 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Hmmm...... you're right.... and Joey has that Larry Hagman alter ego...

wouldn't this make the whole love affair/10,000 post thing a bit creepy and incestuous?

15th June 2004 09:58 AM
jb As LJ stated, we had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting such a nice person. Hopefully, more of us shall meet in 05 at some of the concerts.
15th June 2004 10:06 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
As LJ stated, we had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting such a nice person. Hopefully, more of us shall meet in 05 at some of the concerts.

I would like to nuzzle you
15th June 2004 10:20 AM
egon jb has got a lot of hair
15th June 2004 10:32 AM
Some Guy LJ looks great.
jb is young.
15th June 2004 11:01 AM
Bloozehound Nice pics, you both look great.

15th June 2004 11:04 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
As LJ stated, we had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting such a nice person. Hopefully, more of us shall meet in 05 at some of the concerts.

Thanks Josh..I feel the same.

Now the ladies in the office have just viewed this. They are giving me the strangest looks. "Are you INSANE? He's a perfect stranger? You could have been killed?"

They just don't get it. And for those of you that haven't met a fellow RO'er..you feel awkward for all of 2 minutes, if that. We all have this great bond because of RO. Next Tour, guys and gals...we are all gonna ROCK!!

LJ.
15th June 2004 11:10 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Now the ladies in the office have just viewed this. They are giving me the strangest looks. "Are you INSANE? He's a perfect stranger? You could have been killed?"

What were they when you met them? You actually knew more about Josh then you did THEM before you met....

.........and you met him anyway! Brave woman!

15th June 2004 11:50 AM
telecaster Nice pics. I bet jb didn't have any post '81 Stones in the CD changer

Thanks for posting
15th June 2004 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Nice pics. I bet jb didn't have any post '81 Stones in the CD changer

Thanks for posting

Thanks Telecaster ...............Wait !!!!!!!

Where's Joshy ?!?!?!

Developing .............................................
15th June 2004 03:05 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes, we shall...and we can kick it off in Chicago!

Thanks for those pictures, LadyJ...they are priceless.
Josh...what can I say, other than, "...be still, my beating heart!"
15th June 2004 03:10 PM
Joey " Josh...what can I say, other than, "...be still, my beating heart!"

Hey ......................that's MY Baby Joshy

15th June 2004 03:11 PM
MarthaMyDear YOU TWO LOOK EXCELLENT and THANK YOU FOR THE PIX!!! I agree with Gypsy, Joshy!!! Your hair looks nice but a close-cropped cut I think would suit you!!! Maybe a little bit longer than Brad Pitt's is now (?!?!?!)... Also, are you wearing the Stones Chrome Hearts bracelet there?!?!?! It looks like it... I'm gonna try to get one of those, also, at some point... Anyways, thank you for sharing those, you guys, and I hope to somehow meet you two at some point!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
15th June 2004 03:12 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey?
...are you gay?
15th June 2004 03:14 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
SOMEONE'S GETTING RATHER POSSESIVE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW it would HAPPEN!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it coming but WAIT A MINUTE!!! lol............ YOU call Steelie Baby Steelie!!! NOT FAIR!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.. ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!! lol....... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
15th June 2004 03:17 PM
jb LOl...thanks for all the nice comments. I wish my Keith bracelet and skull ring would have shown more prominently- the bracelet that shows better is a "John Hardy" piece with snake skin impressions engraved on it... I also wish I didn't blow dry my hair so high that day....I never really look good in photos as they put 10lbs on ya, but I'm glad we did it for this special occasion.
Page: 1 2 3 4