ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Para la gente de Argentina Return to archive
06-25-03 09:40 AM
Flashpoint Hola chicos,..Estela, Madafaka, Sirfito...paso algo con el tree de Japon?...no me llego ningun mail de Estela y no me preocupe por el tiempo que paso pero como ya empieza otro tree supongo que a esta altura ya tendria que haber recibido noticias
Bueno espero que el que lo vea me responda rapido

Saludos
06-25-03 09:41 AM
Soul Survivor Translation?
06-25-03 10:17 AM
J.J.Flash Nothing concerning the possible dates for Argentina Soulie my brother, don't worry!
Our friend Flashpoint is talking about the Japanese licks, the tree.
Regards!
Later.
06-25-03 10:20 AM
Soul Survivor Dammit! I hate when you get excited for nothing...
06-25-03 10:45 AM
Madafaka Habria que preguntarle a Estela, yo tampoco tengo novedades... Pero estara por llegar, no?
06-25-03 03:04 PM
Marcelo Quatraro No se preocupen, Estela en estos d�as esta con mucho trabajo, pronto tendremos noticias.
El fin de semana no hab�a recibido nada
esperemos noticias...
06-25-03 10:18 PM
Estela Hey, guys!! Forgot my email???
Actually, I prefer to get a mail from you asking about your doubts rather than post in this MB.
I think some particular posts doesnt make any sense for "the rest of the world"
Anyway, at this time, I've not received the package that's why you dont have the copies yet.
You know, sometimes, the postal service in Argentina is a piece of shit. Normally, dont have troubles with international letters but, unfortunately,that's not the case. Last friday, Gary told me he sent it 2 weeks ago.
So, we have to wait...
Certainly, it's not my style not fulfill my commitments.
[Edited by Estela]
[Edited by Estela]
06-25-03 11:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Estels!!! So fucking great to see you here, it was good to exceed the bandwidth too bad the other board and the entire rocksoff.org is down
06-25-03 11:15 PM
Estela Thank you, dear! I hope our Banquete de Pordioseros (i guess, i know... ) gets well soon.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003