ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Enmore CD Return to archive
06-25-03 01:39 AM
exile Thank s Daniel(FMK438J) for the Enmore CD

Fucking Awesome

brings back Awesome memories
[Edited by exile]
06-25-03 02:30 AM
marko Indeed you bastard,got it yesterday!
06-25-03 05:58 AM
stonedinaustralia yes, once again, thnaks to dan i got mine too

marko, i'd be inteersted to hear what you think of it

06-25-03 01:55 PM
marko Nice recording,great show,more just Ok for me,,to be honest,
its not even CLOSE to KRONE,which was almost perfect.Only ones i "missed" from krone was heart of stone and no expectations.damn,it was still perfect.
06-25-03 03:13 PM
riffhard64 how can i get a copy of this show?...anybody willing to trade or do a B&P????
[Edited by riffhard64]
06-25-03 05:55 PM
stonedinaustralia that's what i thought you might say marko - the mp3s of krone i heard were much better sounding

but for me, of course, the enmore CD is just a memento that helps me rekindle the feeling of being there and that was, as exile put it, awesome...

cheers
06-25-03 07:51 PM
fmk438j It's neither the best tape or one of the better club shows imo. And it's a world away from being there, but as a document of the show, it survives.
06-26-03 03:17 AM
exile I dont have any other Club show recordings to base anything off

Definitely a memento of that great night

the recording was a lot better than I thought it would be this krone show must be a great recording.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003