ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick?? Return to archive
06-24-03 01:39 PM
Soul Survivor I know there have been thoughts of Mick being a bisexual, so on this post, you can post your proof. Pictures, stories, etc...

We all know Mick isnt gay, but still.....
06-24-03 01:52 PM
Moonisup he makes good music,

I don't need to know who or what he fucks
06-24-03 01:54 PM
steel driving hammer Alot of men here think Mick is sexy like I do.

They just don't want to admit it.
06-24-03 01:55 PM
Soul Survivor what he fucks?

Are you saying that Mick possibly uses a "toy"?
06-24-03 01:56 PM
steel driving hammer I have a strange feeling tonights setlist will be special.
06-24-03 02:08 PM
parmeda
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:

I highly doubt it!
This man appreciates women too much...and last I checked, he apparently hasn't had a problem obtaining a date.
06-24-03 02:11 PM
Factory Girl What we need is a "Toy Mick"!
06-24-03 02:43 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
what he fucks?

No i just don't care fore his love life

maybe the ladies do
[Edited by Moonisup]
06-25-03 05:29 AM
dealer squealing I think it�s obvious that he is for girls, the bisexual thing was like with Bowie it was a part of that 70�s imige.
06-25-03 06:36 AM
Diedre Ever read any lyrics? Of course, that doesn't mean the guy is Lucifer, either (but who knows). However, certain things do crop up in quite a few Stones songs. There's really a running theme from "Let It Bleed" up until the present, and maybe a few songs even before that (notably, "Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby," "My Obsession," and perhaps "I Am Waiting"). Figure out what the theme is. Or to whom it may concern. That's all I'll say. No, it's really no one's business. If anyone does figure it out (besides me, because I have figured it out), I wouldn't broadcast it. (Of course, I'm doing that right now -- I'd better shut up!)
06-25-03 07:24 AM
arockstone maybe he was in the '70..a little bit. was the decade. like EVERYBODY!! look David Bowie, now he's married...i don't know. It's a bad example...
i think that mick is "more man" which people think. AND HE'S SEXY of course.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003