ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush, The Rolling Stones and Margaritas Return to archive
06-23-03 06:03 PM
telecaster There is a movie running on HBO this month "Journeys With George" that is a documentary filmed by a girl who followed him around all unscripted on his campaign bus & plane with a video recorder.

There is a scene in the air where a bunch of reporters are blasted, cranking The Stones (GS & SFTD), doing the Mick moves and they have a couple blenders going with margaritas and are slamming Heinekens.

Some of the reporters complain and W. comes out and has to "settle" the dispute. He sits down with them and has a n/a beer and tells her she needs to see their side that they are just trying to have some good margaritas and a good time . Then he tries hooking her up with a "Newsweek" reporter.

The girl who made the movie is Nancy Pelosi's (opposition leaders) daughter

It is a really funny movie and Bush's campaign plane was always rocking, tons of booze and music and he was hanging out alot of the time in the back with the reporters. For someone that doesn't drink he has a pretty strong resistance

[Edited by telecaster]
06-23-03 08:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot Who needs alcohol when there is so much cocaine to snort!

Jeezuz, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
06-23-03 09:03 PM
gypsy Which reminds me...SS, where's my blow?
06-23-03 09:15 PM
Joey " Which reminds me...SS, where's my blow? "

Sorry Babe .......................................

" Sniff ! "

" The Talk ..................The Sex .................The Audi TT ..............The House on the Vineyard ..........................these are the things I miss the most Ronnie "

Jacky Boy Blue !

06-23-03 09:24 PM
steel driving hammer I remember the last time and only time I did cocaine in 1988, I was 18 yo.

Our family was eating at a restaurant and I just got a gram of cocaine for a hundred bucks and snorted about 4 lines in the baffrome then comming out to the car I felt like I could do ANYTHING, not aggresive, but passive aggresive. We went home, I went night fishing on the lake, snorted the rest. I stayed up all night, not even tired in the morning. It didn't scare me, I just didn't want to involed in it more. I'm just glad I was more passive instead of aggresive.

Summary - cocaine is for horses, it's not for men...

06-23-03 09:44 PM
gypsy Sounds like you didn't have any willpower.
06-23-03 10:10 PM
steel driving hammer No, I just didn't want to become a junkie or a walking pharmacist like you.
06-23-03 10:14 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh good lord.
06-23-03 10:23 PM
gypsy don't knock it, baby
06-23-03 10:50 PM
steel driving hammer WHAT!!!?

SHE she said she was!!! Not me!

Come on, look at todays header, Keith in that BEAUtiful blue shirt and Mick!!!

We all love the Stones like nun other right?

What a great shot of Keith this last show eh?

That mother fucker is on FIRE!!!

Gotta get back to Subspace online, what a great game that is!!!
06-23-03 10:53 PM
steel driving hammer Btw SS, do you watch American Chopper?

I can't get enough of Paul!!!

Fucking great show that is.

Better reality show that The Osbournes or Anna Nicole (your so outragous). ;^)
06-23-03 11:01 PM
gypsy "American Chopper" rocks. Do you think Big Paul's interest in Cody is a little odd?
06-23-03 11:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot I, myself, have never learned to ride. I have lots of biker pals, however, who have offered to teach me.

American Chopper is OK. I prefer Jesse James' Monster Garage.

I'm a Corvette kind of guy, but I do appreciate the beauty of a Harley.
06-24-03 02:31 PM
Mikey American Chopper kicks ass. I loved the "Cody Special" bike with the pagan green.

Monster Garage is a little over-produced for me, but its still watchable.

[Edited by Mikey]
06-24-03 05:34 PM
gypsy I like "Monster Garage" and Jesse James...their bike styles are much better than those of "American Chopper." I just like to watch Big Paul lose his temper and yell at everyone.
06-24-03 05:38 PM
Moonisup i'd rather have, Margaritas IN the bush then WITH bush

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003