ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Buffet Return to archive
06-23-03 05:04 PM
Soul Survivor Have to see him in concert tomorrow. Yuck. But I heard his concerts are fun....
06-23-03 05:18 PM
Boomy Why do you have to see him? Is someone forcing you to see him?

That's kinda odd. You're making it seem like it's a job, like you have to mow the lawn.
06-23-03 05:28 PM
telecaster Onetime I saw joey at a Buffet show. He had on a really loud polyester tropical shirt and a plastic parrot on his shoulder with a clearly defined "farmers tan"
06-23-03 05:35 PM
Soul Survivor My girlfriend likes him, so I cant back down from it
06-23-03 05:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
My girlfriend likes him, so I cant back down from it

soul survivor you are setting a terrible precident here.
Stand your ground.

If she went to The Stones with you than I guess you have to
06-23-03 05:41 PM
Soul Survivor She did go to the Stones, and she dont much like them. So in return, Im going with her to this. But trust me, Im not one to be pussywhipped
[Edited by Soul Survivor]
06-23-03 06:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
She did go to the Stones, and she dont much like them. So in return, Im going with her to this. But trust me, Im not one to be pussywhipped
[Edited by Soul Survivor]

Glad to hear you are not one to be pussywhipped. If you give in too much next thing you know they will have you at a "Kenny G/Barry Manilow" show
06-23-03 06:18 PM
Soul Survivor Trust me, that will NEVER happen....

lol, Kenny G. Just the sight of the dude makes me laugh
06-24-03 01:07 PM
Factory Girl Soulie, follow the pie. But be slave to the rhythm.
06-24-03 02:39 PM
jb Living down here, I've been subject to that prick for over 3 decades and I am proud to say I never attended one of his shows....
06-25-03 11:27 PM
mnewman505 I work at Pine Knob where he played the other night 6/24 and I took the night off cause it's just so much hype over nothing. If you want to go see an artist in the same vein as Buffet, check out a James Taylor concert which is a lot more satisfying.

Mike in Detroit

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003