ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WAV to MP3 Converter? Return to archive
06-23-03 02:18 PM
Highwire Rob I want to help my brother-in-law out with a converter he needs. What does one recommend for a Free WAV to MP3 file converter?

If no free downloads exist, what's the best purchase software for this conversion?

Thanks.
--Rob.
06-23-03 02:48 PM
jb I'm sorry Rob, but while I can afford the latest technology, I have no clue how to use it. Indeed, just bought a dell laptop with DVD and CD burner for $1,850 and i can't figure out how to burn cd's...my understanding is that any 10 year old could do this....Now I am a Phi Beta kappa, and finished 27th in my law class out of over 550 students(not to mention #12 in undergrade at UF ) and I am good looking, but I just am technologically inept....However, I am fucking the hottest, tightest pussy I've had in some time....I've spent maybe 30k wining, dining, and on jewelry, but when it comes down to it, life is about sexxxxx.....good luck highwire rob.
[Edited by jb]
06-23-03 02:53 PM
CS try this http://www.musicconverter.net/
06-23-03 03:54 PM
egon i use this

http://www.cdex.n3.net/

easy, simple, free.
06-23-03 06:24 PM
Highwire Rob Thanks, guys for the assistance!

And jb, once again I have read one of your messages that has been edited. This always leaves me pondering what juicy bits were excised? Well, it used to be that I would just see the mysterious "..."

Yeah, I guess if it's all about sex the only technology that you need to know how to operate is the pocket rocket.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003