ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor with Chris Jagger in Marcq en Baroeul last night ... Return to archive
06-22-03 01:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just received this e-mail from my friend Jean Pierre Cazes via the SW5 list, he's the owner of the website Mick Taylor "Time Waits For No One"

Hi all Mick Taylor fans !!

Yesterday night was a fantastic event with Mick Taylor comeback to France for special "Fete De La Musique" free concert ..
many friends came ...hi Jeroen (from holland) ..think to send your report for TWFNO !!...hi Laurent ..really the best concert we ever seen don't you think so ?

Mick did classic numbers and also "Alabama" and "No Expectations" ...

The "encore" was a fantastic meeting with Chris Jagger on vocals and harmonica answering to Mick's magic notes ...on a special Elmore James number ....really incredible with a laughing Mick who really enjoyed that moment.

soon to come more infos in TWFNO .....

Jean Pierre

06-23-03 04:37 PM
T&A can't say I can recall that Alabama (from his debut solo) has ever been played live....certainly not recently.
06-24-03 12:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Alabama was played several times during the 2001 European tour in Germany, Holland and Sweden

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003