ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Decoding shn discs Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-23-03 09:30 AM
Factory Girl Hey Vapor Trails-do you have any Alice in chains/Mad season? If yes, please PM me.

Sir Stonesy-You are correct-my dilemma was caused by my branch at Dylantree who mistakenly sent me an shn disc. But, Why are you going to stop Dylantree-ing? Feel free to PM me about this. Thanks!!
06-23-03 11:53 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'll probably still get in on any non .shn tree that they run at Dylantree...IF they ever do a non .shn tree again. The last 2 were .shn only.

Quite honestly, the last 2 trees that I did participate in dragged on WAY too long. I was an intermediate branch on the Atlanta ALD tree...and it took a month and a half to get discs. THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON BETWEEN ME AND THE SEED. I had people emailing me constantly about "where's the discs man, is this tree still going? People below me already have their discs, why don't I?"

I realize that things happen. It's happened to me. The NYC tree, my burner went belly up and I got an intestinal virus, both at the same time...that set me back a week. And I guess you can't help it if a main branch craps out on you...again, that happened to me too. So I do try to be patient and understanding. It's just hard to do that when you have 10 grumpy emails waiting in your mailbox, you know?

It's just that the words ".shn ONLY", really get in my craw.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003