ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: First Day Of Summer Return to archive
06-21-03 12:14 AM
Soul Survivor Well, it's now officialy Summer. June 21...

What are you all doing this summer?
06-21-03 12:59 AM
MarthaMyDear FLEETWOOD MAC, DYLAN, WHATEVER *** AMAZING *** BANDS THEY HAVE PLAYING THIS YEAR AT THE SUNSET JUNCTION STREET FAIR BOTH DAYS THAT'S GOING ON FOR ONLY FIVE SKINS A POP, AND STONES, STONES, STONES, AND STONES!!! ********** ETC.!!! ********** Obviously, I'm looking forward to it all!!! CRACKING-UP!!! But, SHIT!!! the traffic is so, incredibly bad here now (I live in los Angeles)... I can't wait to get out of town and NOT DRIVE... What a fucking treat, is what I say... lol.................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I look forward to this summer IMMENSELY!!!
Take care, Soulie, and ROCK ON!!!
06-21-03 01:16 AM
Soul Survivor MMD....

Thats awesome! Oh believe me, Im rockin...

And Im hungry......anybody got some pie ?
06-21-03 01:34 AM
MarthaMyDear GOD!!! Just as SOON as the weekend hits, you guys just become WOLVES!!! CRACKING-UP!!!
lol......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I'm still recovering from the Rod Stewart thread!!! lol.........................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P NOW, I must get back to drooling
TREMENDOUSLY whilst watching the Johnny Depp interview on 20/20...
lol......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I'm just as bad... CRACKING-UP!!! lol.........................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care, Soulie, and
have an EXCELLENT weekend and summer, alrighty-o?!?!?!
Take care, young man!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-21-03 01:37 AM
Soul Survivor MarthaMyDear,
Please have no fear
Cuz Soulie is here
Hes here with a tear
Cuz this will be,
a wonderful year
06-21-03 02:06 AM
Moonisup first day of summer

I am working
06-21-03 02:40 AM
MarthaMyDear YOU TWO ARE FREAKS!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol......................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm working on the 21st, also... CRACKING-UP!!!
lol...................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
HEY!!! At least it means money for the days off DURING summer!!!
lol...................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, take care, you two, and have fun on your days off, ok.?!?!?! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-23-03 02:11 PM
egon it's gonna be mainly work. weekends for bars, terrasses, concerts and beach. august 3 weeks holiday in south spain, and maybe a week back home in holland.
then again the US is calling as well..
06-23-03 02:36 PM
jb It's a cruel, cruel summer.
06-23-03 03:02 PM
Factory Girl Poor jb. Well, not literally poor, but spiritually and emotionally drained by pie.
06-23-03 03:08 PM
jb Yes FG, a very challenging situation with many ups and downs...I have spent nearly $1000 dollars on Victoria Secrets outfits, and truthfully, I can't even wait the 2 minutes for her to strip for me.....the problem with affaifs is that you start to lose sexual interest in your spouse and therein lies the danger, because eventually the affair will end, and then your back in the same old situation.....Look forward to seeing you in sunny(well as of late, rainy) South Fla!!!!!!
06-23-03 10:17 PM
MarthaMyDear jb, Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale!!! HURRY!!! IT ENDS JULY 6TH!!! CRACKING-UP!!! lol............................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I got myself an Angels credit card there and I have FLOWN WITH WINGS on that sale, brother... lol............................................
Seriously, though... They make nice stuff and I wanted to treat myself, so RUN, GIRLS!!! DON'T WALK!!! lol............................................
SWIMSUITS ON SALE NOW, ALSO!!!: http://www.victoriassecret.com

PEACE and ROCK ON!!! lol............................................

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I'm not sure I can go to Dylan...
Need money for England...
I'm grateful for England, though!!!
ROCK ON!!! lol............................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-24-03 02:52 PM
jb Yes MMD, the semi-annual sale was a blessing....the same bras I was paying 38.00 dollars for went for 19.99 and the thongs were like $3.99. This girl is literally obseessed with lingerie...no joke..I would estimate she has over 200 thongs and over 75 bras...also she likes those "nightie" sets which cost about $40.00 a pop. Also, she orders from the Fredericks of Hollywood catalogue..it never fuckin stops...thank god I'll make about 600k this year!!!!!
06-25-03 06:06 PM
stewed & Keefed Martha wrote .... I'm grateful for England, though!!!.
Isn't everybody ?

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003