ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pre Rolling Stones - May 1962
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I now know what I am gonna do Saturday night Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-23-03 09:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
Chic " ..............................Fleabit , have you seen the latest photos of Cameron Diaz ?????????

Her titties have all but disappeared and she claims to just " love women's bodies " -- Oh , Oh !!!!! I don't think she bats from our side of the plate anymore .

Speaking of disappearing breasts, whatever happened to Jennifer Connelly's?? She went from world class to
32 longs? WTF?? Bait and switch
06-23-03 10:28 PM
gypsy Cameron's got a rockin' body. A lot of smaller-breasted girls are hot.
I read in the new "US Weekly" that Cameron is now dating Justin Timberlake...so, yes, she is batting for the other side. CA-RACK!
06-23-03 11:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh good lord.

Justin Timberlake?

That boy is a friggin' joke.
06-24-03 04:00 AM
Prodigal Son Good 'ol Justin Timberlake. When he was with Britney, she would take the lower harmonies and he'd sing the high parts when they sang together! God, he is the biggest Michael Jackson wannabe. Sure, he's white, girlish and washed-up, but he was never originally black, creative, a tough dancer and maker of interesting videos, so he's screwed there. The closest he'll get to being like Michael musically and visionally(?) is if he just goes on one of MJ's slumber parties. Man, he's such a waste of time that I was GLAD that sell-out snotrag called Rolling Stone put Clay Aiken on the cover rather than Justin for once.
Oh, hahaha, Journey. Yes, Journey-never has a band wasted the talents of anyone as bad as Journey did for Neal Schon. Guy was a killer guitarist ala Hendrix in his teens with Santana, then Journey went all sappy thanks to the departure of Gregg Rolie and the influx of Jonathan Cain/Steve Perry crap. Ugh, the knowledge I find from skimming by Behind the Music. There was more interest behind the music than the music itself! What a god-awful band.
"Don't stop believin'/Hold on to that feelin'"
NNOOO!!! If I hold on to it, I'll be on the verge of hurling my whole life!!!
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
06-24-03 08:15 AM
Factory Girl Lol, I think one chick who is truly freaky is Drew Barrymore. What weird crap hasn't she done? Who in their right mind marries Tom Green?? (a rhetorical question...lol).

FPM-I would like to see you and your he-ho in my chamber now for some jiving discipline...lol.
06-24-03 04:15 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

FPM-I would like to see you and your he-ho in my chamber now for some jiving discipline...lol.

Is there a smilie for groveling?
Far be it from your slave to correct Mistress FG, but I don't HAVE a he-ho, I AM a he-ho.

Oh.

I shouldn't have said that.

I'm SO sorry. I've been bad.

I must be punished.
06-24-03 04:19 PM
Factory Girl FPM, please create an emoticon for groveling...lol.
06-24-03 04:27 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:
Fleabit , have you seen the latest photos of Cameron Diaz ?????????
Her titties have all but disappeared and she claims to just " love women's bodies " -- Oh , Oh !!!!! I don't think she bats from our side of the plate anymore .

No, my brojo, I have not seen them. I really don't go much for pre-packaged PG-13 titillation - it's low-grade government mind control of the most despicable sort. And the size of the breasts doesn't matter a jot to me. I love them ALL. (Have you seen Auto-Focus, the Bob Crane bio-pic? There's a great section on his appreciation of breasts that really hit home for me)

And as for which side of the plate she bats from - who cares? Consider:

a) who among us had a shot ANYWAY?
b) isn't imagining her in a pie eating contest with Lucy Lu better than actually WATCHING a Charlie's Angels movie?
c) I, too, am a lesbian. I'm just trapped in the body of a monkey.

My favorite religious statuary? Why, the "Pie Eater", of course!

06-24-03 05:54 PM
Joey " My favorite religious statuary? Why, the "Pie Eater", of course! "

Fleabit , when you write like that , I realize that you have a sagacity that can only be obtained from experience ( Ouch , I think I hurt myself saying that ***** Joey now clutching his nuts in agony ******** )

Truly your wisdom has reached " Gibbons - like " proportion and you are now the " Yoda " amongst the Brethren .

With each additional posting , your work here at this board acquires Gibbon-like dimensions, Gibbon-like thoroughness too, and Gibbon-like passion. There are hints in your recent " writings " that aim at a 'Decline and Fall' portrait of an America that reached a summit of wealth and power during the Clinton Era ( 24 Million NEW jobs created , which is 27 Million more than the current administration ) and began to fail for lack of vision. It is my belief that you are using " Rocks Off " as a focus and symbol for a historical turning point that goes beyond the individual. Fleabit , you are a phenomenon -- an artful writer, with a remarkable power to evoke and characterize politicians, landscapes, relationships; with the ability to convey all manner of experiences. Your postings are a tour de force at the very least; eventually, they may come to be the base of a monument.

-- Thank You

The Joey

06-24-03 07:31 PM
nankerphelge I just hope you both go to Toronto!!
06-24-03 07:39 PM
steel driving hammer How many total bathrooms will be available for 600,000 people?
06-25-03 07:24 AM
Factory Girl Sheesh, steelie-No Molson for you. Eat only pie while in Toronto.

FPM-I find your "rack" musings most tit-illating. :} :]
06-25-03 09:46 AM
Joey " Eat only pie while in Toronto. "

I would like to nibble your elbows .

M. JackyFly !
06-25-03 10:25 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I would like to sing a song for y'all, based on one of our favorite anthems.

I can't go (to Toronto).

You know the rest.

As for Styx and Journey... that's downright terrifying. I know Styx is still putting out albums and has what a friend of mine calls a "devoted fanbase" that I call "three insecure guys who sing "Come Sail Away" in nightclubs". Keep 'em away at all costs. Music today is bad enough without the eighties rearing their ugly heads again.

We up here in Boston had the misfortune of having the remaining two members of Lynyrd Skynyrd for a concert. People say The Who should've quit twenty years ago...

As for the loverly Ms. Diaz, if her attraction to woman's bodies means she brings friends, then damnit, we're set!

Send that girl to Toronto!

"Save our Canadian friends with imported SARS-free pie, Ronnie!"

-tSYX --- How come ya - how come ya taste so good?
06-25-03 10:47 AM
Joey " The Who should've quit twenty years ago... "

You make Joey cry and snort snot ! Why ?!?!?!

06-25-03 11:16 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Joey, Joey, Joey!

Tranquilizate!

I said "People say..." as in "Who are they to mock The Who when Skynyrd, The Doors and The Dead are all still touring?"

Git back to the sack, Jack!

-tSYX --- Whooooooooooooo are you, who-oo, who-oo...
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003