ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Welcome to the breakfast show!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The value of these lp's Return to archive
06-23-02 12:22 PM
*Jagger* Hello,

Did anyone knows the value of these lp's?

- Big hits (Hide tide and green Grass) --> With "book" in it with big picture

- Big hits (Hide tide and green grass)--> Special Jubelium

Thanx
06-23-02 12:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Please let me know the code number, the country and date.

Check the Jerry Osborne�s OFFICIAL PRICE GUIDE TO RECORDS 2001.

If you have the LP London NP-1 "Big Hits" Monaural with full title printed on one line and artist credit on the second line.. BINGO! You have a real collector's item valued between $5,000 and $7,500 USD, yes USD! Put it on e-bay I can give you this information printed.

If it is also London NP-1, also monaural but the title credit is on 3 lines and the artis credit on two lines, it is only $40 - $60 USD

If it is London NPS-1 is $30 to $40

Other versions are $5 to $10 USD

06-23-02 02:04 PM
JaGgEr It's a lp made in England R.S., Co LTD London.
The code (I don't sure that this is the code) is Xzal.7503 TXS 101 The playing speed is 33 1/3 r.p.m.
It's with
06-23-02 02:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl $10 to $15 USD
06-23-02 02:20 PM
JaGgEr Blue Stereo TXS 101
Xzal.7504 TXS 101
Made in England
33 1/3 r.p.m
with a "book" in it.
first page: mick jagger who's singing
2th page: brian jones in the dark playing guitar
3th page: charly
4th page: keith with glasses
5the page: bill wyman
6th page: mick jagger and bian jones with the text: The drums were always charlie watts. The guitars were keith richard and brian jones; bill wyman played baass...
7th page: mick, bill, keit, charly, keith and keith
8th page: charlie, mick, charlie, brian and keith

1966 The decca record company ltd. London
06-23-02 04:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man I have the Decca version of that too. Though mine has the green label, got TTPD as well. I have no idea whether they are first print, second print? My dad proboally got them at the time of releasee. You may forget that the condition of the vinyl has alot to do with how mucch its worth. Ive seen averege condition copies of the Decca LPS been sold for around �60. Theyre early stuff is quite hard to come by. 45s thats a different story. I have all the original Decca Eps too. They are hard to come buy, but dont s4ll for as much money. I bought 5 by 5 for �12

Alex

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road