ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Welcome to the breakfast show!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey HTM Return to archive
06-23-02 10:26 AM
winter Honkey Tonk Man:

I didn't mean to ignore your earlier post. Anyway, if there is a pre-party before the Giants stadium show, you should join us.

Hell, your frickin travelling accross the god damn atlantic to see the boys, the least we could do is give you a proper welcome. Plus, I thought I was a "young" stones fan at the age of 31, so I am glad to hear that not all of the "kids" have their heads up Justin Timber(I can't nail Britney)land's ass.

As for the drink, I, as others on this site, am a practioner of the law, therefore, I risk losing my job if I supply you with the drink, or even publicly agree to do it.
So I can't, and I won't.

But I would imagine that NYC and the Giants Stadium parking lot are places where the acquisition of restricted items of consumption is generally not a problem.

Happy hunting, and enjoy your stay in our wonderful country.

Winter

06-23-02 04:57 PM
Honky Tonk Man Hi Winter,

yes it would be great to meet up with you before the show. Dont worry about the stupid drinks, i can go with out. Its a bummer though. Should be 18 everywhere. Guess i will just be on the old coke a cola.

I am looking forward to coming but at the same time very nervous. Im not used to been in sucxh big places by myself and im telling you that I WILL get lost. Theres a coach trip to the stadium as part of the package, as well as transport to the hotel from JFK Airport, but saying that i would really like someone to meet me at the airport.

As long as i get to meet swome of you guys along the way somewhere i will be happy. Im there for 4 days.

If you ever feel like giving me an email Winter, heres my address

[email protected]

06-23-02 05:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I am looking forward to coming but at the same time very nervous.<

I always look forward to coming, and I'm NEVER nervous about it!
06-23-02 05:35 PM
Gazza I'll be there too Alex and Ive been in New York before - need any advice on how to get to your hotel etc,let me know..however,arent you going as part of a group on a package deal? In that case,they'll arrange your transfers for you (recommend you buy "Rough Guide to new york" to give you a feel for the place and what to see etc)

by the way,its hard to get lost in Manhattan because of the way the streets and avenues are numbered
06-23-02 07:20 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes thats right Gazza, its all part of the package. Im worrying about nothing. Still, thats me all over. Nothing at all to worry about. Im planning to do some spending while im there too. Im thinking whether to bring cash, or finally get that Visa card i havent been bothered to get. Its just so exciting for me. I guess it will be okay, with everyone whos going on this package, but id rather meet up with some of you guys on the board. Some of these people may not be as big a Stones fans as us, still i can educate them!!

Ive heard about that book Gazza, my mum reccomended it too. I must get myself a copy

Alex

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road