ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Welcome to the breakfast show!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: that header would be a really cool cover for the Best Of Return to archive
06-22-02 05:07 PM
Mr T it could have one of those things where when you shift it you see it differently - so it goes from normal to with the tounge.
rock and royalty would work as a good title as well - maybe better for the boxed set though. I stil like "WarHorses" better though

06-23-02 12:11 AM
BILL PERKS WARHORSES IS A PRETTY GOOD TITLE ,I WAS REALLY WORRIED IT WOULD BE LAME LIKE GITD AND NO SECURITY.LETS HERE SOME OTHER SUGGESTIONS.
THESE WERE REJECTED BY THE BAND:
REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
KLEIN'S REVENGE
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
TOO BAD BILL GETS A CUT OF THIS
LUCAS NEEDS A COLLEGE FUND
06-23-02 12:14 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
KLEIN'S REVENGE
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
TOO BAD BILL GETS A CUT OF THIS
LUCAS NEEDS A COLLEGE FUND

Bill, you are the light of my life. I e-mailing my band now, telling them our first album will be called "Rehab Is For Quitters".

How 'bout "We Don't Need No Stinking Taylor"?
"Like a Stone Rolled"?
"His Satanic Knightly-ness Presents"?
06-23-02 02:47 AM
stonedinaustralia given 95% (or thereabouts) of the material is retrospective a warhol cover could be good/fitting... i know he's not around to generate anything new but his estate probably has heaps of stuff that hasn't really been seen by the general public

btw who produced the sleeve for some girls?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road