ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Welcome to the breakfast show!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rabid Speculation Return to archive
06-22-02 12:11 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy The album:

DISC ONE:

Come On
Bye Bye Johnnie [LIVE]
Time Is On My Side [Hot Rocks Version]
Satisfaction
Get Off My Cloud
Paint It Black
Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?
Let's Spend The Night Together
Ruby Tuesday
Sympathy For The Devil
Street Fightin' Man
Honky Tonk Women
Gimme Shelter
Love In Vain
Midnight Rambler [LIVE - previously unreleased version]
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Brown Sugar
Wild Horses
Bitch
Don't Know How To Stop

DISC TWO

Rocks Off
Tumbling Dice
Happy [LIVE - preferably one where Keith remembers the words]
Angie
It's Only Rock 'N Roll (But I Like It}
Fool To Cry
Miss You
Beast Of Burden
Start It Up [LIVE]
Waiting On A Friend
Undercover Of The Night
One Hit (To The Body)
Sad Sad Sad
You Got Me Rockin'
Saint Of Me
Where Can I Meet You

What am I missing? Yes, I realize we have minimal representation from Goat's Head Soup, IORR, Black and Blue, Undercover, and *no* representation from Emotional Rescue, but these are the hits, remember? Rescue didn't have any, to my knowledge.

EDIT: Forgot Ruby Tuesday. (Slaps self.) Also, thank you, MRD8, for informing me of this - I've been on vacation and miss too damn much. So this would be the two-CD set, then... damn. Now I've got to think back to what I had to force myself to cut - I'd love to hear a cleaned up version of Starfucker live, as well as Brown Sugar... any word on live/canned choices? Cool name.

-tSYX --- Runnin' With The War Horses.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
06-22-02 01:12 PM
MRD8 For starters you're missing the 3rd CD...its going to be a three CD set now...it will be called War Horses...there are only TWO new songs, Don't Know How To Stop and Where Can I Meet You(Keith)...it'll be released on Tuesday, August 23rd...only the tracklist remains to be seen...
06-22-02 02:04 PM
Boomhauer Hey MRD8, where in the heck did you find out about the release date?

BTW, I hope songs like "Doo doo doo doo doo(Heartbreaker)", "Let it Bleed", "She was Hot", etc. are on this dang ol' thing.
06-22-02 02:08 PM
Boomhauer Forgot one thing:

Can't be released on Tuesday, August 23rd. Doesn't exist. If it is to be released around that time, it should be either August 20 or August 27, if they do release on a Tuesday.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road