ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Welcome to the breakfast show!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cocktail Napkin Art "Smoking Guitar" Return to archive
06-21-02 06:53 PM
riverrat
06-21-02 06:56 PM
moy hey rat! you're a genius! and I mean it!
06-21-02 08:05 PM
Tom Brilliant, give us some more!
06-21-02 08:06 PM
Scot Rocks Fuckin hell that is one amazing piece of work riverrat, keep em coming and thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers

Mark
06-21-02 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Riverrat, this is to request your authorization to use them as header once the threads go to the archives.

Also please let me add them to the Art Gallery (I have a lot of art to remove and add in the current version), so as I'm going to change it, it will great to add a space for you.

It's a combination of imagination, creativity and... it's so stone!

The technology of using a napkin but adding the animation is brilliant!
06-22-02 07:38 AM
riverrat Sure , you can use them . I will be sending these more and more frequently. As I have spent all my money on Stones tickets and cannot afford a sketch pad. I have found that there is an inexhaustable supply of cocktail napkins. It fulfills a creative hunger within, it fuels the love of the Stones and, in the end, it legitimizes my drinking.
Just teach me how to post a small icon with my screen name. Thanks
06-22-02 09:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
riverrat wrote:
Sure , you can use them . I will be sending these more and more frequently. As I have spent all my money on Stones tickets and cannot afford a sketch pad. I have found that there is an inexhaustable supply of cocktail napkins. It fulfills a creative hunger within, it fuels the love of the Stones and, in the end, it legitimizes my drinking.
Just teach me how to post a small icon with my screen name. Thanks

At least one napkin per drink LOL!

To post the small icon or avatar, just simply click on "Update profile" (http://novogate.com/boards/profile.php?boardid=968) and enter the URL of the image (i.e. http://www.artwebsites.net/smokingkeith.gif) in the avatar box.
06-22-02 12:33 PM
Riffhard Man riverrat your one hell of an artist!That is brilliant.Ron Wood ain't got shit on you!Keep 'em coming.Hell those damn things are suitable for framing!Ever consider selling any original cocktail napkin portraits?

Riffhard
06-22-02 04:03 PM
PertMoodyNewt Nice work, brother. This would look great on a t-shirt.
06-22-02 11:20 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Hey Rat, the easy way to post an avatar is to go to "google.com", run an image search of the topic or picture you are looking for, click on the picture you want, and then, where it says "see image alone", click that and then when it's finished downloading, copy the web address from your browser address window (by highlighting, right-clicking and choosing copy) and and then paste it in the Rocks Off update profile option as explained above...see that was easy

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road