ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
Đ GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones boots Return to archive
21st June 2007 08:56 AM
ohnonot youagain How many boots do you have by Stones?
21st June 2007 11:06 AM
Saint Sway your signature frightens me

21st June 2007 12:28 PM
glencar I have about 120 Stones boots. I have no Genesis product, not even a cassingle.
21st June 2007 01:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat test
22nd June 2007 09:42 AM
gustavobala bout 150 stones boots, others 50 from anothers bands (zepellin, who, beatles, faces....)
22nd June 2007 10:27 AM
fireontheplatter about 10-13
22nd June 2007 01:00 PM
Gazza Actual factory pressed bootleg LPs or CDs - seriously, no more than about ten. Made no sense, financially.

I stopped collecting tapes in 1999 when I bought a CD-Recorder. It was up to about 1,800 at that point.

CDR'S since 1999 - no idea. Maybe about a thousand.

About 700-800 hours on video. Gradually converting them to DVD, and accumulating some DVDs at the same time...

As I collect Dylan and Springsteen too plus selected audio/video of other artists, buying the factory pressed stuff is a non starter.
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd June 2007 01:17 PM
Dan Several Hundred. About 400 cassettes, about as many CDRs though with a lot of redundancy and lots of DAT tapes and DVDs too.

Total? It's way up in the thousands but I am past the hundred mark on the following bands: Aerosmith, KISS (mostly late 80's/early 90's tape trading most of which I think I gave away), Faith No More, Ramones (at one time the biggest known collection, not even close now), Therapy?, Cheap Trick, David Bowie, Dickies (I think - most aren't listed though so I cant count right now),

The list is here but I am updating my list over the weekend to reflect my opinion that trading is totally pointless unless someone taped Grotus, Throw Rag or The Humpers or a show I was at.

http://www.geocities.com/ijwthstd
22nd June 2007 01:22 PM
Erik_Snow I've picked up one or two CDs during the years, but the need for pressed CDs is certainly not that big now, as one can get everything through torrents. I didn't get into torrents before very recently, in fact it was the Steel Wheels outtakes find, by Gazza, that made me check it out.

Collecting pressed bootlegs surely can ruin a youngster, financially ! I guess it's better than spending it on stuffed animals or drugs, thou.
22nd June 2007 01:46 PM
Jumping Jack I have Baltimore 06. Do any of you?
22nd June 2007 02:29 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I have Baltimore 06. Do any of you?

Not me, how's the quality ?
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
22nd June 2007 02:35 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

No. Possibly something better but I'm not saying what!
22nd June 2007 02:58 PM
Jumping Jack Quality is pretty decent. I have heard a lot worse. Mick is easier to hear than the guitars. Nice setlist.

It should be up on the tracker next week. I have sent it to one of the Rocks Off greats to upload.

This is the only version I am aware of and I have been chasing it for 6 months. Y'all need to be respectful of Who fans because one did what no Stones fan did, record the Baltimore show.
22nd June 2007 03:06 PM
pdog I have alot of bootlegs... I've got a few hundred on Hard drives, and god knows how many burned on CD and a few silvers, like Handsome Girls ect...
22nd June 2007 03:08 PM
stalemate97_2006 Hi

I remove (by mistake) the first 6 tracks from VGP OUT on Bail - Disc 2

The torrent is already active on dimeadozen but no more seeder since few days.

Perhaps someone can up the first 6 tracks from Disc 2 on tracker ?

Thanks
[Edited by stalemate97_2006]
22nd June 2007 03:17 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Quality is pretty decent. I have heard a lot worse. Mick is easier to hear than the guitars. Nice setlist.

It should be up on the tracker next week. I have sent it to one of the Rocks Off greats to upload.

This is the only version I am aware of and I have been chasing it for 6 months. Y'all need to be respectful of Who fans because one did what no Stones fan did, record the Baltimore show.

Sounds terrific, thanks for sharing ! People claim this was a very special show, gonna be great to hear it
22nd June 2007 03:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Quality is pretty decent. I have heard a lot worse. Mick is easier to hear than the guitars. Nice setlist.

Good man, Steve. All additions welcome!
22nd June 2007 04:25 PM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack rules....I'd put his collection right up there..My 400 or so boots pales in comparison.....But I have the Pirates of The Caribean 3 outtakes.....But its just Keith snoring in his trailer...but lossless!
22nd June 2007 06:32 PM
chris girard Stopped counting but probably around 75
22nd June 2007 06:39 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

no, but i was at that show.
23rd June 2007 08:56 AM
Quiquestone I don't count them no more....about 300 silvers...
23rd June 2007 09:02 AM
lotsajizz hundreds
23rd June 2007 09:12 AM
GotToRollMe I thought I had a lot, but a few of you guys leave me in the dust. I have a couple of Patti Smith vinyl boots from the '70s, but as far as CDRs and DVDRs, I only started collecting the last couple of years - I'm making up for lost time though!
24th June 2007 08:47 AM
marko With originals and cdrīs,i donīt know,but somewhere 1500 to
2000 cdīs.
24th June 2007 10:40 AM
CraigP I have about 3...

Someone come to my bootleg rescue.
24th June 2007 10:48 AM
Your Cousin Lou Probably around 100 Mostly Stones, but also some Floyd, Who, Kinks and Van Morrison.
24th June 2007 11:49 AM
marko If you count all my cdīs,its close to 3000.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)