ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC party weekend is shaping up! Return to archive
20th June 2007 08:43 PM
Miraklwkr Hey Rocks Off people, check out the Shidoobee Board (You Don't Know What's Going On thread). The July 13-15 party is really falling into place now and Shattered has agreed to play for us on July 14. We need to turn out more people to make this a success and YOU ARE ALL INVITED! Hey Voodoo Chile, don't ya miss me enough to come to our party???
20th June 2007 09:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Miraklwkr wrote:
Hey Voodoo Chile, don't ya miss me enough to come to our party???

Sure I miss you Miraklwkr it's been eight long long years since we partied and had an affair in Hartford! Gonna save some bucks, 'cause I'm dying to meet ya!!
20th June 2007 11:28 PM
Miraklwkr
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Sure I miss you Miraklwkr it's been eight long long years since we partied and had an affair in Hartford! Gonna save some bucks, 'cause I'm dying to meet ya!!

Devil!

Hope you come so we can continue where we left off, ROTFLMFAO!
21st June 2007 07:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Lynn... don't tell the board I didn't finish, I always do my duties till the end
21st June 2007 08:01 AM
Gazza get a room, you two!

Voodoo - I have a photograph of myself in Hartford with this nice young lady. Do you? Maybe she got us mixed up?
21st June 2007 09:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, I have that picture too, I don't have picture of me woth Lynn 'cause it was more intimate
21st June 2007 10:53 AM
GotToRollMe Voodoo, if you show up for this little shindig, you SHALL be greeted!
21st June 2007 11:59 AM
glencar I shall be returning from SC that Saturday night so I shall send my wishes for a great time.
21st June 2007 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I shall be returning from SC that Saturday night so I shall send my wishes for a great time.

Sadly , I shall NOT be leaving Nebraska this summer .

Developing ........................

Cassie & Yates ! ™
21st June 2007 12:27 PM
glencar And this year is different HOWE?
21st June 2007 12:56 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hmz, I cannot make it.
21st June 2007 02:22 PM
Joey " And this year is different HOWE? "

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
21st June 2007 08:16 PM
Miraklwkr Gazza, honey, I could never mix you and my hot Mexican Voodoo Chile up! I have also seen those pics from Hartford, and I am glad that VooDoo is keeping some of them private

And Glencar, I think you should come out to play with us directly from the airport, or however the hell you are coming back from South Cackalacky!
21st June 2007 08:32 PM
glencar
quote:
Miraklwkr wrote:
Gazza, honey, I could never mix you and my hot Mexican Voodoo Chile up! I have also seen those pics from Hartford, and I am glad that VooDoo is keeping some of them private

And Glencar, I think you should come out to play with us directly from the airport, or however the hell you are coming back from South Cackalacky!

Will things still be happening on Sunday? I work till 3PM but I can take the train in. I hate to miss everything!!!
21st June 2007 08:52 PM
Miraklwkr Some of us will be having brunch, but I am sorry to say that I think it will all be over by 3 pm

Friday night will be a great party at Walter's but I suppose you will already be well on your way to SC?

I know, John........... come to Wildwood Labor Day Weekend.........that party is friggin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Miraklwkr]
[Edited by Miraklwkr]
22nd June 2007 10:10 AM
glencar Wildwood is on Labor Day weekend which is (ironically) one I always have to work. I generally have the same vacation schedule every summer. I am going to Dublin, Ireland for the Slane show so maybe I'll see you there?
23rd June 2007 12:46 AM
Miraklwkr No Europe for me this year. I had plans for El Ejido and Rome but then I started a new job and had to cancel. Sucks, right????
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)