ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bizarre i+Tunes ad... Return to archive
20th June 2007 05:46 PM
glencar There's this sad idiot with a stretchy face wandering down a street strumming a mandolin shimpering about Everybody dance tonight. Truly bizarre. I really need TIVO.
20th June 2007 05:51 PM
Saint Sway whats worse is the really ghey promo posters for his album. He's doing an awful boy band kissy-face pose.

NOTE TO PAUL: your 65. Time to drop the "I'm the cute Beatle" poses
20th June 2007 05:53 PM
glencar I'm amazed he's gotten any reviews of note for his latest piffle.
20th June 2007 06:12 PM
Saint Sway the volume of suckage hes released over the past 37 years is just staggering

you'd think by now the record companies would of pulled the plug on him the way they did years ago on Ringo

20th June 2007 08:06 PM
gimmekeef Macca continues to produce pablum for the masses.....
20th June 2007 08:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Macca continues to produce pablum for the masses.....<

That's different than ABB how?
20th June 2007 10:33 PM
glencar ABB wasn't pablum. In fact, it also didn't get the slavering reviews that MACCA's latest has.
21st June 2007 02:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot 4 1/2 stars from Rolling Stone isn't a "slavering" review? I dunno Glenny...I didn't read any negative reviews of ABB in the rags I read. Hell, even my Uncle liked it, and he hates everything. That was an odd situation. I'm the huge Stones fan, and I despised ABB, but my Uncle hasn't liked anything since Some Girls, and he was actually driving around playing it in his car. It was like our brainwaves got switched around or something.

Do you remember reading any poor reviews...if so, do you remember where? I'd like to dig a few up to see what they say.
21st June 2007 03:00 PM
glencar Actually, mostly the negative reviews were in passing a la the Stones concert is good & they only palyed a couple of songs from their latest dud album of new material. RS gives everything Stones related a good review. Specific bad reviews were probably Blender & Entertainment Weekly but I have no links at this time.
21st June 2007 03:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot Don't worry about diggin' up links Glenny...I'll find 'em.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
21st June 2007 05:25 PM
gimmekeef I do my own reviews ..and as far as I see it ABB was a B-...Okay but certainly not great....Macca did Uncle Albert...nuff said
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)