ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th June 2007 12:51 PM
Starbuck i was just sitting around at work this morning browsing the web, with "hazel" stuck in my head...

thought i'd share these lovelies with y'all. have a wonderful reggae week! anyone else...feel free to contribute.

[Edited by Starbuck]
20th June 2007 01:37 PM
Fiji Joe All steps were taken...and a positive identification has been made...those are indeed crickets I hear

20th June 2007 01:39 PM
PartyDoll MEG Great photos, Bucky!!

Yes I would say our Bucky needs spice in his life..

20th June 2007 01:43 PM
Martha
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i was just sitting around at work this morning browsing the web, with "hazel" stuck in my head...

thought i'd share these lovelies with y'all. have a wonderful reggae week! anyone else...feel free to contribute.

[Edited by Starbuck]

I never tire of seeing that face. Thanks Starbuck!

xxoo,
Martha
20th June 2007 01:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Bob's the man, no doubt. I only wish he was more accessible to us commoners. Maybe someday...in a perfect world....
20th June 2007 01:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Bob's the man, no doubt. I only wish he was more accessible to us commoners. Maybe someday...in a perfect world....

More accessible? He's played about every town in the western world with a population greater than two men and a dog at some point over the last 20 years (even Omaha), and all for little more than the price of a milk shake.

I'd say thats pretty accessible!
20th June 2007 02:03 PM
glencar Apparently if he doesn't play TTM's dingy living room, he's "inaccessible"!
20th June 2007 02:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >I'd say thats pretty accessible!<

I meant on a personal level.
20th June 2007 02:10 PM
glencar Don't be such an idiot!
20th June 2007 02:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Apparently if he doesn't play TTM's dingy living room, he's "inaccessible"!

Dingy is not the correct word. It's just "homey"....
Besides since I fixed the screens yesterday the wasps and mosquitoes can't get in.

20th June 2007 02:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Don't be such an idiot!

What the fuck is your problem?

20th June 2007 02:28 PM
glencar No problem here...
20th June 2007 02:41 PM
Paul_McCartney Bob has gotten around and is an incredible songwriter, but I don't think his shows match the fever and intensity of mine. Compare a midsized minor league ballpark to a jam packed stadium. The intensity is so much greater in the stadium! Plus I've got him beat by about 15-20 songs per show. And my stage presence is much more energizing.
20th June 2007 02:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
Paul_McCartney wrote:
Bob has gotten around and is an incredible songwriter, but I don't think his shows match the fever and intensity of mine. Compare a midsized minor league ballpark to a jam packed stadium. The intensity is so much greater in the stadium! Plus I've got him beat by about 15-20 songs per show. And my stage presence is much more energizing.

Keep shovelling the sheep shit on your farm, veggie-boy!
20th June 2007 02:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Paul_McCartney wrote:
Bob has gotten around and is an incredible songwriter, but I don't think his shows match the fever and intensity of mine. Compare a midsized minor league ballpark to a jam packed stadium. The intensity is so much greater in the stadium! Plus I've got him beat by about 15-20 songs per show. And my stage presence is much more energizing.

Oh McCartney, you can't hold a candle to the likes of this fine young singer. You should take some pointers from him on his style and flair, as you are incredibly boring.....

20th June 2007 03:02 PM
glencar I always think of In The Navy when I see that picture!
20th June 2007 04:00 PM
pdog Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

The new rage is to say that the government is the cause of all our problems, and if only we had no government, we'd have no problems. I can tell you, that contradicts evidence, history, and common sense.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words
20th June 2007 04:05 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

The new rage is to say that the government is the cause of all our problems, and if only we had no government, we'd have no problems. I can tell you, that contradicts evidence, history, and common sense.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words

PDog did you get into that show last night?
20th June 2007 04:17 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

PDog did you get into that show last night?

good spot on the floor, by mixing board... It was cool, I'm glad I went... One of those one time things for sure...
20th June 2007 04:45 PM
The Pretentious Poet Please pity poor Paulie - he's been through a lot.
His mamma died young, and his best friend was shot.
The love of his life, his chicky, main squeeze,
Was silenced too young by a deadly disease.
And lately he's only had, Paulie the rockah,
Gold diggin' one leggers tug his Maccacca.

20th June 2007 05:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

Honey, did you eat the WHOLE box of Captain Crunch??!!
20th June 2007 05:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
The Pretentious Poet wrote:
Please pity poor Paulie - he's been through a lot.
His mamma died young, and his best friend was shot.
The love of his life, his chicky, main squeeze,
Was silenced too young by a deadly disease.
And lately he's only had, Paulie the rockah,
Gold diggin' one leggers tug his Maccacca.

Please send these lyrics to that budding young sailor pictured above..he will surely make it into a number one best selling "hit"
20th June 2007 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Honey, did you eat the WHOLE box of Captain Crunch??!!

stalin,reagan,clinton,stalin,bush jr.

i've got no one o blame, but meself...
20th June 2007 06:00 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

stalin,reagan,clinton,stalin,bush jr.

i've got no one o blame, but meself...

stalin/clinton makes sense but Reagan freed people!
20th June 2007 06:18 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
stalin/clinton makes sense but Reagan freed people!

that list, is the order of their quotes above... no more, no less... the meself to blame s about the capt. crunch!
20th June 2007 06:57 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Paul_McCartney wrote:

Bob says you're right.

He also wants to know if he can get another hit off of that joint he passed you.

In 1964.
21st June 2007 01:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat This is a not so great Dylan thread.
21st June 2007 01:19 PM
glencar Still, it's better'n that Paris's thong thread.
21st June 2007 01:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Still, it's better'n that Paris's thong thread.

I would prefer a naked Paris thread.
21st June 2007 01:26 PM
glencar She's due for release any day now...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)