ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are We Owned By Youtube? Return to archive
18th June 2007 06:41 PM
gimmekeef Did they purchase this board in a hostile takeover?...Find a thread without a Youtube clip imbedded...(and I know the first reply will be a fuckin clip)
18th June 2007 06:59 PM
sirmoonie Chicks dig guys who post youtubes!
18th June 2007 07:28 PM
fireontheplatter first there was u tube and then there was rocks off.

everybody say ow
19th June 2007 12:32 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Did they purchase this board in a hostile takeover?...Find a thread without a Youtube clip imbedded...(and I know the first reply will be a fuckin clip)

You make Bono cry!
19th June 2007 03:01 AM
danielharris627 Yes!! Youtube owns my soul...sad but true.
19th June 2007 09:42 AM
Mr Jurkka We must fight against youtube!
19th June 2007 11:20 AM
PartyDoll MEG I know it intimately..as of yesterday!!
I cursed it, I talked baby talk to it..just trying to get it to cooperate with my wishes.

Sorry it has become a way of life..
It is a difficult task, but one must stay up to date with technology....
19th June 2007 11:21 AM
gimmekeef Just when I was getting used to push button phones......
19th June 2007 11:36 AM
Lord (Hetero) And that is what I am wondering: how does one send a clip from youtube over to RO?
19th June 2007 11:40 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Lord (Hetero) wrote:
And that is what I am wondering: how does one send a clip from youtube over to RO?

There is a box, I believe it says "embed" (the second box to be exact) next to where the film itself is playing and where the description is. Copy and paste the contents of that box to your post and voila ...Very Very VERY simple
19th June 2007 01:55 PM
Highwire Rob AL GORE INVENTED YOUTUBE!! He is my hero. I wish I could post a clip but these iMacs at work don't have video on them.
19th June 2007 03:10 PM
glencar Algore will NOT run again. He knows he's a loser & he's staying out.
19th June 2007 03:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Algore will NOT run again. He knows he's a loser & he's staying out.

B.S. !!!!

Everything is going JUST like my Master has forseen :

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070619/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_deja_vu

" A war on rewind .... "

" In Iraq, after four years and three months of war, the echoes have begun to echo themselves.

American troops are taking Baghdad's streets back from insurgents. The prime minister has a plan for national reconciliation. To the south, in the "triangle of death," two U.S. soldiers are missing, captives in enemy hands.

Those were the headlines a year ago. Now they're being heard again in the newscasts of today, like some grim rewinding of a movie tragedy, of a story that never ends.

At the White House last June, back from a secretive trip to Baghdad, an upbeat President Bush told reporters assembled in the Rose Garden, "I sense something different happening in Iraq."

It's June again and those roses are once more in bloom. But in Baghdad the scene looks only bleaker. "

YES !!!!!

|
V

[Edited by Joey]
19th June 2007 03:30 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
Algore will NOT run again. He knows he's a loser & he's staying out.

Huh?..lol..he's undefeated.....won the first one...He's gonna run up the middle of Hilary and Obama when teh Dems realize those 2 are unelectable.....
20th June 2007 01:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Did they purchase this board in a hostile takeover?...Find a thread without a Youtube clip imbedded...(and I know the first reply will be a fuckin clip)

I think the Youtuble clips are great fun. Adding some music vids to the RO mix kind of takes things to the next level. Reading all the time makes you to have to think and I'm trying to cut down on that. My problem is dial up. It takes forever to load a Youetuble clip and if too many are posted on one thread it's even hard to load the thread. And Sir Moonie is right....chicks dig the guys who post Youtube clips. Sir Moonie is a very wise and insigtful man.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
20th June 2007 03:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sir Moonie is a very wise and insigtful ( INCREDIBLE sic ) man.

that's right .

THAT'S RIGHT !!!!!

Quadro ...... it blows doors !
20th June 2007 04:58 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Huh?..lol..he's undefeated.....won the first one...He's gonna run up the middle of Hilary and Obama when teh Dems realize those 2 are unelectable.....

He's tied with Hillary(sic) in the most scary pol poll. Both scare 15% of the people.
20th June 2007 09:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

LOL Don't give me ideas or we'll be back to the video headers
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)