ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: European Tour dates Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
25th March 2007 01:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
ARGH.

I was bored and went on the rs site and tried to see what'd happen if I tried buying tickets for the Hamburg gig...It asked me to enter my username and password. And I got this:

Your membership account doesn't have enough priviliage to get passcode for this show.

Unfortunately we do not offer upgrades at this time. If you would like to sign up for a new account and have access to presales, click here.

I am a 'new member' I got tickets in May and got an account.
So will I have access to the presale or what?

If you got your membership when you purchased tickets..you have used your allotment for the year...one show and/or 4 tickets per membership year is all you are allowed. BUT for a mere $100 dollars more you can become a new member again.....
25th March 2007 02:17 PM
danielharris627 Oh right...ok...
If I join now, will I only be able to have the 11am presale?
25th March 2007 02:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Oh right...ok...
If I join now, will I only be able to have the 11am presale?

You are correct...Good luck!!
25th March 2007 02:30 PM
danielharris627 Thats a bit of a buggger, but I guess i might aswell.
I'll go half and half with my friend...so that'll be about 25 pounds each.
25th March 2007 04:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Thats a bit of a buggger, but I guess i might aswell.
I'll go half and half with my friend...so that'll be about 25 pounds each.

You should, in theory, still be able to get good seats with that if you get on right away

There are a fixed number of tickets available for each presale. Its not like ALL of the front of stage tickets can be sold on the Legacy sale, leaving none for the Platinum members or the public sale.

The advantage is just that if youre trying on a presale, you have less 'competition' to get the tickets you want, compared to when they go on public sale.
26th March 2007 09:03 AM
danielharris627 Ah ok...I'm hoping at 11am I can get row 1 - 10 tickets(assuming its the same price as last year)

Reckon its possible?

Also, my friend might not be going now So I might be going on my own, and having to pay for the membership myself! I have very little money, I'm only 15 remember!
26th March 2007 09:35 AM
Gazza You've a decent chance I'd say, but make sure you choose "best available" tickets and not whatever the highest price is. Failing that, maybe someone here can get a spare one for you. Its a lot of money for a 15 year old to pay that membership fee just to get one ticket.

Dont forget though that there will almost certainly be three shows and you'll have a shot at tickets for other nights too.
[Edited by Gazza]
26th March 2007 09:47 AM
egon When are Barca & Lyon going on sale?

(I'm lazy, i know)
26th March 2007 09:56 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:
When are Barca & Lyon going on sale?

(I'm lazy, i know)

Yes you are!!
you already missed the "pre-sale" for Lyon!!

RS.con(scum) as you so fondly call it:

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
26th March 2007 10:10 AM
egon i will NOT click on that link!
26th March 2007 10:19 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Yes you are!!
you already missed the "pre-sale" for Lyon!!

RS.con(scum) as you so fondly call it:

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/

Fuck them!!!!
Will score my tix on wednesday....
26th March 2007 10:28 AM
egon
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Fuck them!!!!
Will score my tix on wednesday....

which show...?
26th March 2007 11:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

which show...?

Lyon I presume...
26th March 2007 11:32 AM
egon they have FOS?
26th March 2007 12:21 PM
danielharris627
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You should, in theory, still be able to get good seats with that if you get on right away

There are a fixed number of tickets available for each presale. Its not like ALL of the front of stage tickets can be sold on the Legacy sale, leaving none for the Platinum members or the public sale.

The advantage is just that if youre trying on a presale, you have less 'competition' to get the tickets you want, compared to when they go on public sale.

Ah ok, I'll try and convince my friend to come along, then the cost will be a bit lower, makes life easier. I'll talk to him tonight, if he won't come I wont be too happy.

And then on Tuesday I'll get membership, and on wednesday I'll be ready for tickets!
26th March 2007 12:33 PM
Saint Sway how many dates have they cancelled because of health problems so far?
26th March 2007 06:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Who? Who?
27th March 2007 11:41 AM
Gazza Even though the 2nd London show is as yet unconfirmed, those brain cells at TM UK have effectively verified its going to take place by listing under 'Rolling Stones' the upcoming availability of the Thames Clipper riverboat transport service for both the 21st and 23rd of August

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/806216
[Edited by Gazza]
27th March 2007 12:24 PM
Gazza Within minutes, that link was amended by Ticketmaster and now it just mentions the upcoming ticket sale for the show on 21st August

Anyway,for the record, it listed - in the 'Rolling Stones' ticket section - the forthcoming availability of tickets on the Thames Clipper riverboat service on 21st August and 23rd August, presumably to ferry fans to and from the 02 Arena

Can only assume someone involved with the Stones management had a shitfit and contacted them ordering them to remove it.
[Edited by Gazza]
27th March 2007 12:35 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Can only assume someone involved with the Stones management had a shitfit and contacted them ordering them to remove it.

Yeah, I was just imagining that phone call with a huge inner smile, lol!!!
27th March 2007 02:59 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Within minutes, that link was amended by Ticketmaster and now it just mentions the upcoming ticket sale for the show on 21st August

Anyway,for the record, it listed - in the 'Rolling Stones' ticket section - the forthcoming availability of tickets on the Thames Clipper riverboat service on 21st August and 23rd August, presumably to ferry fans to and from the 02 Arena

[Edited by Gazza]

Oops, sounds like someone let the cat outta the bag! Bodes well for anyone looking to hit the O2 show(s)!
27th March 2007 03:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Even though the 2nd London show is as yet unconfirmed, those brain cells at TM UK have effectively verified its going to take place by listing under 'Rolling Stones' the upcoming availability of the Thames Clipper riverboat transport service for both the 21st and 23rd of August

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/806216
[Edited by Gazza]

LOL When will they get around to selling for the 3rd show?
27th March 2007 05:19 PM
danielharris627 70 - 150...hmm...
27th March 2007 05:31 PM
Gazza 02's site has now confirmed a second show on the 23/8/07 and will be selling tickets for it tomorrow too, it seems

http://blueroom.theo2.co.uk/

27th March 2007 07:42 PM
mrhipfl how can we figure out which shows are seated and which ones are GA?
27th March 2007 08:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
how can we figure out which shows are seated and which ones are GA?

London, Germany and most of the Scandinavian shows are all seated

The rest have GA
28th March 2007 02:29 AM
danielharris627 Awesome! If theres a third I will go to that too. But probably not the second...
28th March 2007 02:38 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Gazza wrote:
London, Germany and most of the Scandinavian shows are all seated
The rest have GA

None of the Scandinavian shows will be all seated.
Helsinki will be all seated, but Finland is not a part of Scandinavia
28th March 2007 03:54 AM
Gazza 23rd August show now confirmed on TM

Presales for this show begin at the same time as those for the 21st August
28th March 2007 06:35 AM
Jacques Right Ju !!!
no big problem to get tix today for Paris and Lyon
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)