ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio José Alvalade XXI, Lisbon 25th June 2007
© GotToRollMe and Gazza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: European Tour dates Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
17th May 2007 01:30 PM
glencar Howe's their produce?
20th May 2007 11:06 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe's their produce?

20th May 2007 12:45 PM
Fuck! i've just bought 2 tickets for Dusseldorf on August 13.
for me and my dad, we are gonna drive from Nijmegen, it's one and a half hour from here so that's no problem.

the cheapest tickets (the ones we i just bought) are 82 Euro's, the expensive ones next to the catwalk are 188 Euro's!

anyone else here who's going to dusseldorf?
i'm sitting somewhere between section 144 and 162 (nosebleed section, right across the stage)

21st May 2007 10:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Fuck! wrote:
i've just bought 2 tickets for Dusseldorf on August 13.
for me and my dad, we are gonna drive from Nijmegen, it's one and a half hour from here so that's no problem.

the cheapest tickets (the ones we i just bought) are 82 Euro's, the expensive ones next to the catwalk are 188 Euro's!

anyone else here who's going to dusseldorf?
i'm sitting somewhere between section 144 and 162 (nosebleed section, right across the stage)

Well, Fuck! Enjoy the show!
21st May 2007 06:10 PM
glencar Fuck, have you met Bitch?
22nd May 2007 08:06 AM
Flairville Beast! I hear you're going to the Paris gig? I'm coming over on my own and was wondering which hotel you're all staying at so I'm not all alone all weekend. My email is [email protected] if you could drop me a line, I'd be really grateful, Ben.
22nd May 2007 11:08 AM
Gazza Beast doesn't post here, Ben....you'll get her on IORR though, Im sure.
22nd May 2007 11:51 AM
Gazza For those of you wishing to commute from Dublin to the Slane concert, you can now purchase the bus tickets online

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/955591
22nd May 2007 01:18 PM
Gazza Tour rehearsals will be at Videohouse, a TV studio in Vilvoorde, just outside Brussels

(thanks to bartfrombrussels for confirming this)
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd May 2007 05:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fuck, have you met Bitch?

23rd May 2007 11:14 PM
Bitch
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fuck, have you met Bitch?

Hey Fuck! I like your choice of screen name!

Fuck & Bitch! Fuckin bitch!

24th May 2007 02:28 AM
Fuck!
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Hey Fuck! I like your choice of screen name!

Fuck & Bitch! Fuckin bitch!

Yeah! thanks, like yours too Bitch!

Fuck!

(on-topic?)
25th May 2007 03:03 PM
Gazza Backing band already there, but someone else has arrived for rehearsals....

(hotlinking disabled so please click on links)

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6002/vilchasanstitreio1.jpg
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6824/vilch2sanstitrenq7.jpg

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9103/vilch4sanstitredb8.jpg

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1316/vilch1sanstitrenw0.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2865/vilchuckpg2.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/521/vildar1ax5.jpg

Big thanks to Tintin/Cheytan from Belgium and Gwen from IORR for posting them

[Edited by Gazza]
27th May 2007 11:24 AM
Gazza The press in N.Ireland this morning are reporting that its a very strong possibility that Van Morrison will be on the Slane bill - although the promoters havent confirmed anything and the article looks like theyve just assumed that because the Stones are playing Ireland and Van is playing with them in other countries, its a logical thing to happen.
30th May 2007 08:25 AM
Gazza Channel 4 in the UK will be broadcasting highlights shows from all three days of the Isle of Wight festival.

There will be 90 minutes of highlights on the Sunday from 11.30 pm to 1 am. It's not known if this will include any of the Stones set, but we can hope.

Ben Jones' show on Virgin Radio on the Saturday and Sunday from 8 pm to midnight will also include highlights of the festival.

Thanks to barkingpaul and mainland source for the info
2nd June 2007 12:03 AM
time is on my side Just received my STONES tickets thru the mail and noticed that somehow that the TIME has changed. If i'm not mistaken, it's now June of 2007. If this is true, then this must mean I'll be leaving to London within the next few weeks. I have a question. For all the rocks off people going to Madrid, has a place and TIME been arranged?? No rush but when you get a chance just notate it in one of these threads. Looking forward to see you.

Peace to all mankind.
3rd June 2007 07:12 AM
Gazza
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Just received my STONES tickets thru the mail and noticed that somehow that the TIME has changed. If i'm not mistaken, it's now June of 2007. If this is true, then this must mean I'll be leaving to London within the next few weeks. I have a question. For all the rocks off people going to Madrid, has a place and TIME been arranged?? No rush but when you get a chance just notate it in one of these threads. Looking forward to see you.

Peace to all mankind.

The TIME has changed for what? The show?

A few of the folks on IORR will probably be arranging a rendezvous somewhere..we'll keep you posted
4th June 2007 07:48 AM
Gazza Jet have been confirmed as the opening act for Lisbon on June 25th

As that show is sandwiched in the middle of four Spanish shows, maybe they're playing some (or all) of those shows as well?

4th June 2007 12:24 PM
time is on my side
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The TIME has changed for what? The show?

A few of the folks on IORR will probably be arranging a rendezvous somewhere..we'll keep you posted

I've just read several of my post and none of them make any sense. Don't mix screwdrivers with rum & coke, it's not a good combination. Also, the side effects afterwards is not really that pleasant of an experience. Was trying to say that I was surprised it's already June. TIME is passing. Looking forward to seeing the STONES in Madrid which for me may very well be THE LAST TIME.
4th June 2007 01:45 PM
Gazza Phew!

You had me wondering for a second - and Gotorollme mailed me today as well wondering what you meant..LOL

A few of us from here and IORR are staying at a hotel on Gran Via in the city centre. Make sure you contact me a few days before you leave to exchange phone numbers etc so we can meet up on the day of the show - we'll be coming to Madrid from Lisbon.

I dont know what plans there are for the day of the concert, but no doubt there'll be something.
6th June 2007 07:51 AM
Gazza For those of you who are in London all week for the 02 shows, Hogg - Jesse Wood's band - have been booked to play the Eel Pie Club (based at the Cabbage Patch in Twickenham where we all met last year and in 2003 before the Stones shows) on Wednesday 22nd August.

http://www.eelpieclub.com/

They also played at the Art Wood Tribute show in March.

Of course, nothing is guaranteed that the show may feature a cameo appearance by a certain spikey-haired, Guinness-loving guitarist - but you never know.

Thanks to Adrian-L for letting me know about this one.
13th June 2007 12:37 PM
Gazza No extra news - just bumpin' this one up as it would otherwise be due to fall into the archives in the next day or so.
17th June 2007 12:45 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For those of you who are in London all week for the 02 shows, Hogg - Jesse Wood's band - have been booked to play the Eel Pie Club (based at the Cabbage Patch in Twickenham where we all met last year and in 2003 before the Stones shows) on Wednesday 22nd August.

http://www.eelpieclub.com/

They also played at the Art Wood Tribute show in March.

Of course, nothing is guaranteed that the show may feature a cameo appearance by a certain spikey-haired, Guinness-loving guitarist - but you never know.

Thanks to Adrian-L for letting me know about this one.

are they a decent band?
21st June 2007 11:04 PM
GotToRollMe I guess this should go here as well:

Jagger apologizes to Barcelona fans in Catalan language for cancelling show

Thu Jun 21, 11:02 AM

MADRID, Spain (AP) - Mick Jagger used the Catalan language to apologize to fans for last year's cancellation of several shows in Barcelona and three other Spanish cities.

In a TV broadcast Thursday as the Rolling Stones prepared a new tour of Spain, Jagger told fans, "We are very sorry we cancelled our concert last year, but now we are ready." The apology lasted a few seconds and was prolonged by laughter and clowning from drummer Charlie Watts and guitarist Keith Richards.

Canal 3, the television station that broadcast the apology, described Jagger's Catalan diction as "better than average."

The apology preceded a concert Thursday night at Barcelona's Olympic Stadium as part of the Stones "A Bigger Bang Tour."

The Rolling Stones had cancelled their performances in Barcelona and three other Spanish cities last year because Jagger had laryngitis.

Ticket prices for the Barcelona show range from euro65 (US$87) to euro185 (US$249). Organizers said that as of Wednesday, 8,000 tickets remained unsold.

After Barcelona, the Rolling Stones will play in the Basque city of San Sebastian, Madrid and El Ejido in southeast Spain.

Link: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070621/entertainment/music_rolling_stones_7

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)