ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RONNIE HEADER Return to archive
24th June 2006 08:12 PM
PartyDoll MEG LMAO!!!! Voodoo at his best!!
24th June 2006 08:28 PM
Gazza ..and unfortunately, Ronnie at his worst - with both a drink AND a cigarette in his hand..
24th June 2006 10:44 PM
ExileInLA Ron is a fucking joke. Put him on ice already and tour with just keith playing guitar. This is ridiculous.
25th June 2006 10:12 AM
FotiniD Wait, when was this photo taken?
25th June 2006 10:30 AM
monkeyman62 great photo, ronnie and keef having a ball, leave the guy alone man its his life, and its 1000 times better than any of ours
25th June 2006 10:59 AM
LadyJane I'm fairly certain this pic was taken in RIO.

It kinda makes me sad. But I know alcohol and cigarettes are a bitch to kick ESPECIALLY when you are in the company of that guy standing next to him. Can you imagine??

God Bless ya Ronnie.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
25th June 2006 11:16 AM
Gazza
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
great photo, ronnie and keef having a ball, leave the guy alone man its his life, and its 1000 times better than any of ours

and the way he's going it'll be about 20-30 years shorter...

But sure, a Ronnie Wood who's lungs are about to pack in and who is an alcoholic gives everyone great hope for not only his life, but his ability to function as a musician and the future of the band....
[Edited by Gazza]
25th June 2006 11:29 AM
monkeyman62 it looks like it could be this tour, they sure look old enough, it cant be any further back than licks i would say
25th June 2006 11:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:
..and unfortunately, Ronnie at his worst - with both a drink AND a cigarette in his hand..

That drink could be water! And that is not a cigarette. Just some herbs.
25th June 2006 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

That drink could be water!

well he must have fucking bled into it then, because it looks pretty red to me!
25th June 2006 11:39 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:

well he must have fucking bled into it then, because it looks pretty red to me!

It is juice I guess. With lots of fruit and vitamines.
25th June 2006 11:45 AM
monkeyman62 it all depends what tour it is, he may not be breakin any rules in that picture if its pre licks
25th June 2006 11:51 AM
LadyJane I'm telling you ALL it is RIO.

THIS tour.

Voodoo?? Am I right??

LJ.
25th June 2006 11:52 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm telling you ALL it is RIO.

THIS tour.

Voodoo?? Am I right??

LJ.

I think you are right.
25th June 2006 11:59 AM
monkeyman62 uh oh, that means he was off the wagon before his birthday
and keith let himm do it, shame shame shame
25th June 2006 01:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
monkeyman62 wrote:
uh oh, that means he was off the wagon before his birthday
and keith let himm do it, shame shame shame

oh hes been off the wagon long before his birthday

After all, Keith's accident in Fiji took place after an all-day drinking session with Ronnie - making Keith doubly irresponsible on the same day.

I also think that photo is from Rio this year
25th June 2006 01:26 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ronnie’s expression says it all!

He's completely rat arsed there and like everyone else, I'm 99.9% certain that shot was taken in Rio. He also looked pretty wasted at those shots of him at the art galley opening recently
25th June 2006 01:31 PM
monkeyman62 I guess mick has done all he can do and is just letting ronnie do his thing and hope for the best
25th June 2006 01:49 PM
Soldatti The pic is from Argentina, Feb 19, Four Season Hotel.
25th June 2006 02:00 PM
GotToRollMe LOL! This has gotta be Voodoo's handiwork. Looks like Rio '06 to me too, LJ.
25th June 2006 02:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, it's the Four Seasons Hotel the day they arrived toi Argentina for a couple of GREAT shows
25th June 2006 03:14 PM
Soldatti Actually the photo was taken at 2:00 AM (Feb 20) with hundred of fans screaming outside.
25th June 2006 03:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Actually the photo was taken at 2:00 AM (Feb 20) with hundred of fans screaming outside.

I have a lot of pictures of the Stones saying hi to the fans and they all look to me as taken with daylight
25th June 2006 03:46 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Actually the photo was taken at 2:00 AM (Feb 20) with hundred of fans screaming outside.

2am? Yep, they were on a bender!
25th June 2006 03:49 PM
FPM C10 It's also funny/ironic that Keith is holding his head in the shot. Maybe that's where they drilled the hole!

It's like an illustration of the two latest crises which threatened/threaten to end the Stones - drunks who are figuratively and literally out of their respective trees.
25th June 2006 03:53 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
But I know alcohol and cigarettes are a bitch to kick ESPECIALLY when you are in the company of that guy standing next to him.

Simply kick that guy who's standing next to you.
25th June 2006 04:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I have a lot of pictures of the Stones saying hi to the fans and they all look to me as taken with daylight

They went out to the balcony at 1:50AM of the Monday, I have a TV tape with all the scene.
26th June 2006 07:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

© Unknown (Please read "Well known" instead) paparazzi!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)