ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new steve earle live album on the way Return to archive
24th June 2006 02:59 PM
F505 Live at Montreaux 2005 CD & DVD

Eagle Rock Entertainment, through its wholly owned Eagle Vision subsidiary, is releasing Steve Earle Live At Montreux 2005, on CD July 11 and DVD August 22.

Tracklisting:
1. Jerusalem
2. What’s a Simple Man to Do
3. The Devil’s Right Hand
4. Warrior
5. Rich Man’s War
6. South Nashville Blues
7. CCKMP
8. Dixieland
9. Ellis Unit One
10. Condi Condi
11. The Mountain
12. The Revolution Starts Now
13. Copperhead Road
14. Christmas in Washington
24th June 2006 06:50 PM
Gazza cool - thanks

With which backing band - The Dukes or the Bluegrass Dukes? (presume its the Dukes with that tracklisting)

Surprised theyre putting one out as his last but one album was a live soundtrack ("just an american boy") and a double CD at that.

Time he was back here for another tour. Hopefully we'll get another album soon. Think I read some time ago his next one was to be another bluegrass style record, but its been a while since I heard anything

25th June 2006 12:49 PM
FPM C10 I believe that this set is solo.

I have about half of these songs on video that Miss Youngblood, our friend Butterbean and I shot at the Washington monument last September - a great rabble rousing performance that made me proud to be an American.

I really want to see Steve tour with the Dukes again. They are a great live band.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)