ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bruckheimer " Deal is done W/ Keith for Pirates Caribbean" Return to archive
23rd June 2006 06:56 PM
Poison Dart According to Jerry Bruckheimer (producer of The Pirates of the Caribbean films) Keith Richards will be filming his scenes in August for his role in the third Pirates film.

Bruckheimer went on to add "Hopefully he won't fall out of any more trees"

The full story can be found at
moviehole.net
23rd June 2006 10:17 PM
glencar They're touring in August.
23rd June 2006 10:44 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm so confused!

Me too. Is keith going to be in the film that is about to be released?

I didn't see his name anywhere in the credits.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/fullcredits
23rd June 2006 10:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

Me too. Is keith going to be in the film that is about to be released?

I didn't see his name anywhere in the credits.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/fullcredits

No,no darlin'. He has signed on for the next sequel.

Riffy
23rd June 2006 11:10 PM
Soldatti Maybe they won't tour Europe in september because of this!
24th June 2006 12:49 PM
corgi37 But, didnt they film the 3rd movie at the same time as the 2nd?

Then again, maybe his part can just be tacked on.

Hope he wears his skull ring.
24th June 2006 01:06 PM
glencar They filmed most of #3 whilst making #2. Somehow that didn/t come out right!
24th June 2006 01:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels DEPP'S 'DARK DEPRESSION' AT SAYING FAREWELL TO SPARROW

JOHNNY DEPP wants to continue filming PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN sequels forever, because he's become so emotionally attached to his character. The movie hunk has fallen in love with CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, he is convinced he will slip into a miserable depression when filming on the third movie comes to a close. Depp says, "I love him so much I think I will go into some deep dark depression when I finally have to say goodbye to him."
24/06/2006 14:37

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
24th June 2006 01:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keith Richards + Pepe Le Pew = Jack Sparrow?

Okay, I have to see Pirates of the Caribbean now!

[Johnny Depp's character Jack Sparrow] wears a red bandana and black eye makeup. His hair is beaded and he has three braids dangling from his chin. And his teeth are gold. Depp loved the idea of giving this 18th-century buccaneer a Rastafarian look. But he says the main inspiration for this character was Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards with a bit of everybody's favourite cartoon skunk, Pepe Le Pew, thrown in for good measure.

"I was trying to figure the pirates of the 18th century and what it was all about. Initially you think money and all that. But I think it also had much more to do with freedom and to be out there moving forward. I sort of thought that pirates would be the rock 'n' roll stars of the 18th century. The greatest rock 'n' roll star of all time, the coolest rock 'n' roll star of all time, is Keith Richards -- hands down. And Keith is very -- I mean, you spend time with him and he's very much a pirate."

But when it came to conveying Jack Sparrow's romantic nature, Depp immediately thought of Pepe Le Pew.

"What I love about Pepe Le Pew is that this guy is absolutely convinced that he's a great lady's man. And he's a skunk! You're watching those cartoons and this guy falls deeply in love with this cat, and the cat clearly despises him.

"But Pepe Le Pew takes it that she's playing hard to get -- that she's shy, poor thing. I loved that character's blindness -- no matter what the actual reality is, this guy sees only what he wants to see."

Depp considers Pepe Le Pew the sort of character who was able "to run between the raindrops." And that, he says, is how he envisaged Jack Sparrow.

(from Pirate's Gold, via Anita)

24th June 2006 02:22 PM
Bruno 1. Who do we are?

2. Who killed Kennedy?

3. When Chinese Democracy will be out?

4. Is Keith in that movie?
24th June 2006 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)