ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Some Guy (VHC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd June 2006 02:56 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

on the subject of SomeGuy...

I flew thru Hartsfield to get to Charlotte Wednesday.
In town for my little sister's wedding.
Will play Stones on guitar at the reception. (Beast of Burden)

Great old Southern line:

even after you die, no matter where your final destination, you gotta go through Atlanta to get there.

much love to all the RO'rs this weekend.

Sup P?
23rd June 2006 02:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

I hope you're right Some Guy. The world needs the return of the Mighty Van Halen.

(to an audiece member)"Don't be squirting water at me, buddy. I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, pal!"
-DLR

It's coming!!
23rd June 2006 03:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Rumour has it that The Voodoo Pugs are in the studio: Some working titles
Ballad-Cape in the dryer.
The Rocker-Strong Proponent(of fabric softener).

My sources tell me that the Voodoo Pugs will resurface in the coming months, with a new lineup. I will not be rejoining the band.
23rd June 2006 03:06 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

My sources tell me that the Voodoo Pugs will resurface in the coming months, with a new lineup. I will not be rejoining the band.

working on a solo effort?
23rd June 2006 03:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

working on a solo effort?

I will have a new project going in about a year, for now, just a random appearance here and there (such as Wednesday's suprise gig with members of Hot Rocks Chicago and a few other local musicians for a 6 song impromptu set)!
23rd June 2006 04:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will have a new project going in about a year, for now, just a random appearance here and there (such as Wednesday's suprise gig with members of Hot Rocks Chicago and a few other local musicians for a 6 song impromptu set)!

at the TKE house?
23rd June 2006 04:24 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If Voodoo reunites with the Pugs it could steal some thunder from a possible VH reunion.
23rd June 2006 05:49 PM
Saint Sway Roth said:
"We wouldn't lie to ya! We just met ya! Lyin's for LATER in the relationship..." "I only have two flavors baby, bubblegum and dick... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

then he winked and let out a crazed cackle like The Riddler on a fist full of meth amphetamines

it was at that point that Eddie immediately called the reunion off.
23rd June 2006 07:03 PM
Egbert
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

at the TKE house?

Tri-Lam
26th June 2006 12:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

If Voodoo reunites with the Pugs it could steal some thunder from a possible VH reunion.

I trust that Pug would never desecrate the value of the cape by performing with a country tart like Tim McGraw
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)