ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Some Guy (VHC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd June 2006 12:52 PM
Saint Sway I hear this only went down because Tim McGraw & Faith Hill turned Ed & Alex down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZzDAxyjbY&search=eddie%20van%20halen%20kenny%20chesney

YEE-HAW!!!!!
23rd June 2006 01:02 PM
Some Guy That sux
23rd June 2006 01:04 PM
BILL PERKS ABYSMAL
23rd June 2006 01:05 PM
Some Guy i would rather see the Voodoo Pugs unplugged Laundromat Tour 2006.
23rd June 2006 01:09 PM
doo doo doo Dude I pray that Chesney is not the new lead singer of Van Halen
23rd June 2006 01:14 PM
Some Guy Rumour has it that The Voodoo Pugs are in the studio: Some working titles
Ballad-Cape in the dryer.
The Rocker-Strong Proponent(of fabric softener).
23rd June 2006 01:14 PM
Saint Sway what has happened to the once mighty VH??

they are obsessed with bad country pop

Roth is singing bluegrass

Alex & Eddie are playing with Kenny Chesney

Michael is driving Brooks & Dunn's tour bus
23rd June 2006 01:18 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
what has happened to the once mighty VH??

they are obsessed with bad country pop

Roth is singing bluegrass

Alex & Eddie are playing with Kenny Chesney

Michael is driving Brooks & Dunn's tour bus

Supposedly this is getting them PR for the new album and reunion. Dave is all over TV and Ed and Alex are getting used to playing in front of crowds. The album is mostly in the can and there are a lot of loose ends to tie up before the announcement can be unleashed but IT'S COMING!
23rd June 2006 01:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Supposedly this is getting them PR for the new album and reunion. Dave is all over TV and Ed and Alex are getting used to playing in front of crowds. The album is mostly in the can and there are a lot of loose ends to tie up before the announcement can be unleashed but IT'S COMING!

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP
23rd June 2006 01:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP

Daves been in the weight room and Eds practicing. The lawyers are working out the details. It's on!
23rd June 2006 01:25 PM
Saint Sway theres not enough tequila in all of Cabo to help Sammy stomach this
23rd June 2006 01:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Daves been in the weight room and Eds practicing.

how drunk was Eddie that he mistakenly showed up at a Kenny Chesney show?
23rd June 2006 01:28 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:
The best thing about VH, is I can avoid them!

THEY DONT RIDE IN GAY CABS,ANYWAY
(eight year olds ,dude)
23rd June 2006 01:29 PM
Some Guy Sammy did his "reunion" thing with them already and it was a failure. He has stepped aside, after the contracts are signed it will happen. Each of the 4 members is seeking a gazillion dollars currently.
23rd June 2006 01:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THEY DONT RIDE IN GAY CABS,ANYWAY
(eight year olds ,dude)

classic.
23rd June 2006 01:37 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Sammy did his "reunion" thing with them already and it was a failure. He has stepped aside, after the contracts are signed it will happen. Each of the 4 members is seeking a gazillion dollars currently.

Extreme's fan base just let out a collective sigh
23rd June 2006 01:40 PM
Some Guy The reunion is inevitable and you will rue the day.
23rd June 2006 01:44 PM
Saint Sway I was at the mall today and parked far away from other cars to avoid dings and such. On my way back to my car I saw another car and heard Van Halen playing and as I got closer I smelled some weed. These 2 young guys(19-20 ish) were burning a fatty and jamming to VH. I gave them a thumbs up and they motioned me over and asked if I wanted a toke, I declined. I asked them about the music and they said "1984" is great and they love Van Halen. I left and said rock on bitches!
23rd June 2006 01:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I was at the mall today and parked far away from other cars to avoid dings and such. On my way back to my car I saw another car and heard Van Halen playing and as I got closer I smelled some weed. These 2 young guys(19-20 ish) were burning a fatty and jamming to VH. I gave them a thumbs up and they motioned me over and asked if I wanted a toke, I declined. I asked them about the music and they said "1984" is great and they love Van Halen. I left and said rock on bitches!

Dude
23rd June 2006 01:51 PM
Saint Sway "“You stick your head above the crowd and attract attention, and sometime, maybe somebody, will throw a rock at you. That's the territory. You buy the land, you get the Indians.”

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP
23rd June 2006 01:57 PM
Some Guy "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look."
23rd June 2006 02:01 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look."

Then I'm fucked......
23rd June 2006 02:02 PM
Saint Sway pdog is the Diamond Dave of Rocks Off

quote:
pdog wrote:
If it wasn't for bad taste, VH fans would have no taste at all...

"Yes, I don't discriminate. I've slept with black women and Chinese women. In fact, I've slept with a black Chinese woman."

EAT EM AND SMILE!
23rd June 2006 02:07 PM
Some Guy 'I used to have a drug problem now I make enough money."
23rd June 2006 02:19 PM
Saint Sway The whole concept of Yankee Rose started when we were thinking what it would be like if the Statue of Liberty was a real gal. And you'd have a situation where me and the boys would be standing around in front of the liquor store (like we're always standing in front of the liquor store), and she would walk by, and we would be like, "Hey baby, you need a hot dog to go with that shake?" But that didn't sound very patriotic, see. So we had to tweak things around, tighten the screws a little. And so, what you have is sort of a heart-felt sort of patriotism. Actually, I meant it to be downright sexy - the Yankee Rose!

~ DLR, a few hours after he forgot to take his Torrets medication
23rd June 2006 02:31 PM
Some Guy the current state of David Lee Roth is that he is a senior citizen you twit.
23rd June 2006 02:43 PM
Saint Sway you live in a fantasy land and all you do is complain
23rd June 2006 02:47 PM
Some Guy My new favorite brew

www.terrapinbeer.com
23rd June 2006 02:54 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Daves been in the weight room and Eds practicing. The lawyers are working out the details. It's on!

I hope you're right Some Guy. The world needs the return of the Mighty Van Halen.

(to an audiece member)"Don't be squirting water at me, buddy. I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, pal!"
-DLR
23rd June 2006 02:55 PM
Poplar
on the subject of SomeGuy...

I flew thru Hartsfield to get to Charlotte Wednesday.
In town for my little sister's wedding.
Will play Stones on guitar at the reception. (Beast of Burden)

Great old Southern line:

even after you die, no matter where your final destination, you gotta go through Atlanta to get there.

much love to all the RO'rs this weekend.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)